🍁Kim Jimin An Enigma 🍁

Jungkook was sixteen when he first saw him. Soft pink hair teased by the wind, smile that could rival the sun, and eyes that put stars to shame. He was the most beautiful boy jungkook had seen in his sixteen years of life and nobody else could have anything on this boy.

This boy was unreal.

The thing about jeon jungkook was that he was very aware of what he liked and what he wanted. He was fourteen when he realized that he liked boys too when he made out with a boy after he found his then-girlfriend making out with another boy.

Jeon Jungkook was handsome, oh puberty had done wonders on him, making him a crowd favorite, the fact that he was absolutely great in basketball was just a bonus.

It came as no surprise when girls as well as boys, threw themselves at him, and he dated his fair share. But he never got attached to anyone, it was bad when people inevitably left.

Just like his Mom had, he never knew his father, and when one night he heard his mother cry trying hard not to wake him up, he knew he didn't want to know him either. His mom was sort of a decent lady, but when the pressure of survival weighed on her particularly heavy, she cracked and turned to alcohol and drugs.

One day when he returned home from school, he found the house empty, he looked for his mom, called out to her, tried asking neighbors and her workplace, but she had just disappeared from the house and sadly his life.

This brings us to the present, where he was now moving in with his aunt to a rural town of Busan, she was unmarried and his only family and maybe he was her only family too.

Jungkook liked her because in his early phases of life before everything went to hell, she would come to meet them and spoil jungkook, so when social services left jungkook in her custody, jungkook was relived, he could live with her, she was good and sadly also all he had.

"Creepy much?" He was broken out of reverie, when a voice, no scratch that a beautiful voice spoke in front of him, and for minute jungkook's breath was caught in his throat, the boy he had been blatantly staring at was now in front of him with his hands on his hips, eyes scanning jungkook suspiciously, this boy was beyond beautiful, the word didn't do him Justice, his soft pink hair that covered his forehead were being ruffled by the breeze, but when the boy just huffed to move his bangs from his eyes, jungkook was stunned! He was done for, this boy was breathtaking.

"W-what?" Jungkook stuttered, of course, he would fucking stutter, mentally treating himself with colorful curses, he just gaped at the ethereal boy, causing the boy to frown which only further made jungkook's brain be fired with how adorable his pouting face looked, 'way to go jungkook, now he thinks you are a creep and a dumbass'. But before jungkook could further embarrass himself, his aunt interrupted them.

"Jungkookie!! Oh hey Jimin, how are you?? Did you meet jungkookie? My Nephew, he just moved in and is gonna attend your school!! You guys should be friends, He is a good kid" jungkook's aunt, Myunghee, said while ruffling jungkook's hair.

"Oh!! Hey, nice to meet you I am Jimin! Kim Jimin! " Jimin happily said extending his hand to jungkook, no longer frowning, now knowing he was just a new neighbor and was probably shy!! Smiling brightly at jungkook who shuffled awkwardly on his feet before taking his hand and shaking it.