🍁New Year! New Beginnings!🍁

(AN: okay, the timeline was confusing for this story, so I had to read it again, just remember the marriage happened in November and it's been a month since suga kookie and rm came to Seoul, so it's December, year-end.)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Later that day, jimin and taehyung left the company as there were no extra shots needed, as it was year-end mostly it used to be the busiest time of the year, their previous company use to pack their schedules tight with appearances to galas and parties and holiday season shoots.

So both best friends were stress-free for the first time in a long time though they didn't make any concrete plans of their own since it was sure that their new company would still hold a New year bash.

Back in the company namjoon yoongi jungkook and few of their executives were in a meeting room discussing the year-end party.

"So it is the end of the year, and as per the tradition of Kim Corps, we will be throwing the gala" namjoon started the meeting and everybody else just nodded their heads.

"That's good sir, we will get started with preparations for the same" Mr. Ahn a senior executive piped up, he was one of the people they had hired from Seoul.

"Here in Kim Corps, we do not mix business in celebrations, so it is gonna be a party and just a party, also for our staff and our artists, make a guest list and get started accordingly" yoongi stated and there were a few surprising faces because mostly these events were just to one-up the rival companies event so the news of it just being a celebration and just that was a fresh breeze.

"Dismissed!" Namjoon said and slowly all the other people left the meeting room leaving the three behind.

"Hyung that was really admirable!" Jungkook said he had been to such events when he was in Busan and had come across snoby people who just went to flaunt or judge the said event, where everyone but the staff and people who work all year long were invited.

"Yes, my father always told me that you don't run the company alone the people who work for you do it with you, so least we could do is celebrate with them, we have a whole year for work, one night is fine!" Namjoon spoke and yoongi nodded his head sharing the same sentiment.

"Besides getting the best venue in Seoul is not a problem anymore seeing as namjoon is dating Ceo of one the biggest hotel chain here!" Yoongi added teasingly making namjoon flustered and accidentally knock the folders on his side of the table.

"T-that was uncalled for!! Yeah, maybe it will be easy as you are dating his younger brother! Ha!" Namjoon countered after picking up the folders, to a slightly pink-cheeked yoongi.

"This is absolute gold!" Jungkook said laughing at his flustered hyungs and both of them had no heart to stop the boy who hadn't laughed like that in a while.

The preparations for the gala were on the full swing every staff and their families were invited, and yes as aforementioned, namjoon had actually spoken to Kim seokjin about the venue being his hotel where they first met.

Taehyung and jimin had been on seokjin's case non-stop teasing him mercilessly until he started teasing them back with their respective love interests and no matter how much jimin insisted that it was nothing like that between him and jungkook, but there is no stopping the Kim brothers.