🍁Reason🍁

Seoul.

"I don't think if this was such a great idea joon," yoongi said sitting beside joon who was reading some book, he put the book aside and took off his glasses to address yoongi.

"Probably, but maybe that's what he needs to move on, to face it, and make peace with his mind, it could be sort of healing!" Namjoon said in his thoughtful voice.

"Let's hope that's the case!" Yoongi sighed when his phone chimed with an incoming message.

Taehyung: hey!! I was wondering if you were up for lunch? Today?.

Yoongi read the message and smiled slightly, he liked taehyung, he sure was fun to be around with and it had been a long time since someone had intrigued him like this one. And it wasn't so bad when they went for coffee last time.

You: sure!! See you in an hour?

Taehyung: sweeet~~~~ I will text you the address to my favorite restaurant. See you soon.

Yoongi read the message with a smile which didn't last for very long as when he looked up namjoon was looking at him with curious eyes eyebrows raised.

"Is it that model?" Namjoon asked teasingly.

"He has a name joon!! It's taehyung!!" Yoongi said defensively.

"Okay okay!! But jokes apart I am happy for you yoongi!!" Namjoon said genuinely patting yoongi on the shoulder.

"Thanks, man!" Yoongi said and left to get ready for his date.

Yoongi rushed out the front door once taehyung texted him that he arrived barely saying goodbye to namjoon.

Taehyung was waiting leaning on his car waiting for yoongi and he was everything beautiful in this world and yoongi faltered in his steps a little upon seeing him.

Yoongi regained his footing and walked towards this beautiful human being and sort of was smug that this fine man had been waiting for on him looking like that.

"Hey, Mr. Min!" Tahyung said cheerily to him and yoongi felt as if angels were singing right in his ears. He could definitely hear violins in the background and he actually turned around to check behind him which confused taehyung greatly.

"Uh, everything okay Mr.Min?" He asked skeptically stArtling yoongi to the present.

"N-no, it's fine I am fine!" Yoongi cursed at himself for stuttering but that the effect taehyung had on him.