🍁War Of Idiots🍁

Mornings for jimin were uneventful. He got up at 6 am by 6:30 he was ready with his shoes on and his favorite fruit and yogurt smoothie.

Jimin is used to jog 3miles around the park in his neighborhood, he is not a fitness freak per se but he likes to keep his body in shape for both his job and his own. So that's two birds with one stone.

By 7:15 he is back home and is not surprised to see hobi sniffing his leftover smoothie with disgust clear on his face. Yeah, hobi is not high on smoothies or anything that looks like that! His words, not jimins.

"You should drop the act and just take a sip you know," jimin said startling him who turned his face still filled with disgust to jimin.

"Yeah, I would never want to drink something like that like ever," hobi said face entirely covered with dismissal to which jimin just chuckled.

"So what brings you here this early?" Jimin asked instead.

"Well, the new clothing brand called me up and they ran everything with namjoon already, you just have to go to the fitting today and take a few test shots so they could work on the other things for the official shoot" hobi explained pouring himself orange juice and sipping it with a delightful face.

"Okay, so when do we leave? The fitting is at 10 but we have to be there by 9:30, to look over the contract papers and sign them before we proceed" hobi relayed making him comfortable on the couch and typing away at his phone definitely getting people to move.

"What about taehyung?" Jimin asked gulping a little bit of warm water.

"Well, the campaign he is supposed to work in is still in pre-production so he has time, but he insisted on joining us today, I wonder why?" Hobi said scrunching his eyebrows at jimin and then turning back to his phone.

"Ohhh I know why, alright!!" Jimin mumbled making a sly face but before hobi could understand he was out of the room.

Namjoon and yoongi were apprehensive after yesterday's fiasco and weren't sure if they could ask jungkook to do the test shots, of course, somebody else could do those but this was their first assignment with the new model who was not to mention one of the best in Seoul.

They were about to ask one of the assistant photographers to swoop in when jungkook got in with all his equipment and material and of course, his precious camera, both namjoon, and yoongi were unnerved.

"Jungkook?" Namjoon asked cautiously.

"Yes hyung?" He replied still set up his camera and everything.

"You are doing the shoot?" Namjoon asked mildly surprised

"Of course I am doing it, I am the head photographer," he said making namjoon look to yoongi with a raised eyebrow.

"Listen, kid, it's okay somebody else can-" yoongi started only to be stopped by jungkook's wide eyes looking at him in question.

"Why would anyone else do it? Are you firing me??" He asked looking a little scared.

"No, no what, no way we are just worried about yesterday, you don't have to it's just testing shots, somebody else-" namjoon leaped into the conversations before jungkook got a wrong idea.

"I am fine hyung! I am sorry for yesterday, it won't happen again" jungkook apologized for making them worry.

"You don't need to apologize for it jungkook, we understand he is just like jimin-"