🍁Breathless🍁

The sky was painted a beautiful azure blue, it was a beautiful day, at least as beautiful as it could be in Winters.

It was unusually less chilly in the morning, sunlight seeping through the gaps in blinds cast a warm glow on jungkook's serene face as if someone was caressing his face, he smiled at the thought.

"Jiminnnnnnnnnnnnn~~" he mumbled sleepily trying to nuzzle into the warmth and tenderness, only to open his eyes and have the reality crash in on him.

He woke up rubbing his eyes and messing with the nest on his head that he calls hair. He got up with distinct melancholy in his chest. But these days he had somehow accepted Jimin's absence which made breathing a lot easier.

Instead, he would reminisce jimin in the most mundane things like today in the morning he connected the warmth of sun rays with jimin's warm hands that caressed him.

Maybe this was a great idea. Moving to Seoul had helped him accept and he was beginning to make peace with fate and try to move on. He would always, with every bit of his heart love jimin but he would no longer keep him as a sad memory instead he is gonna keep him as fondest memory until last the breath.

It had been a month and a half that they have moved to Seoul, setting up a new business is hard work but they make a strong team with namjoon being the brains and yoongi's ideas and jungkook's passion, fantastic combo.

Jungkook was doing better than when he first came here, it was a feat but he was nothing if not passionate and competent. He successfully pulled off the workshops they had set up to recruit new people. Namjoon and yoongi we're proud of him.

Namjoon had been excited about this new contract their company would sign today, he heard that these two models were lot sought after in Seoul apparently. Yoongi had mentioned to him about them having conflicts with their former company hence they chose theirs owing to the good reputation Kim Corps, had built.

They were gonna meet them today in the final contract signing as the two were on their much-needed vacation in Hawaii for the last few days. So he dressed as professionally as he could with his black slacks blue shirt tucked in and a black jacket. He was the photographer, not the CEO to parade around in a tux.

By the time he was ready to go he knew he was sort of late so he rushed to his car only to realize that it was at the mechanics all thanks to namjoon and his 'careful' driving. He should have listened to yoongi and not have been swayed by those dimples, damn they should be illegal.

So he had to think of the next best thing and that was to get on a bus if he had to make it in time, in his haste he got on the wrong bus but thankfully he realized it soon and hopped off two blocks away from the company, he knew he had to run, so he did.

Just down the block, he ran into another person and the other person fell on his butt thanks to jungkook's wide broad body and muscles. The other person was groaning on the ground, jungkook crouched to help him get up when he saw beautiful mocha eyes under the veil of beautiful golden blonde strands staring at him, rest of the face was obscured by a black facemask the person was adorning but the moment didn't last long because in next second those beautiful eyes narrowed at him and for a second jungkook saw a glint in those eyes and next thing he knew he was harshly pushed and landed on his ass as the other person stood looming over him, sunlight made impossible to see the persons face but he could hear the mirth in his voice.

"We are even now. I hope I see you never again" with that the stranger left turning on his heels leaving jungkook still lying on the pavement he stood up when people passing by gave him weird looks, he brushed his slacks huffing, looking in the direction the stranger took off he couldn't agree more to him.