🍁A New Leaf🍁

After that night, jungkook had started to show a few signs of life. The few weeks after that were still tough on him. He did not go out of his house much but he was eating and showering and had cleaned up the broken vase. He was not fine and won't be for a long time but he was trying.

Namjoon and yoongi gave their friend the space he needed. They didn't want to push him too much, he was still fragile so they took what they got.

After three weeks jungkook finally got out of the apartment and showed up at the company. Namjoon was surprised but masked it well and welcomed him.

Days were getting monotonous, jungkook would get up, get ready and go to work after that he spent late hours at the new center that they had opened. There were quite a few people who needed help, jimin's passing had taken a toll on everyone in his team too and jungkook was helping them get back on track as it was jimin's dream and he would be damned before he let it crush.

So he would either work at namjoon's company or he would be at the two centers alternating in between them to see if he could help wherever and with whatever he could.

Somedays he would lock himself up in the room where he proposed jimin to marry him, which was still filled with their little memories and he would cry and cry until he couldn't anymore and then fall asleep in there, if he showed up at work next day with swollen bloodshot eyes namjoon would just give him a light squeeze on his shoulder but won't mention anything further.

Jungkook had changed he was wasn't the same boy he used to be anymore he stopped smiling and interacting with people, only speaking when spoken to. He only talked to yoongi and namjoon, which in itself wasn't much but the friends didn't complain as they were happy for the little insight they would have on him.

There were days where jungkook would show up at yoongi's doorstep in the middle of the night completely disheveled, his eyes bloodshot, yoongi would just pull the boy in, let him cry and scream until the poor boy tired himself and would eventually fall asleep. Namjoon would be knocking at the door as soon as he can then he and namjoon would watch the boy cry in his sleep but could do absolutely nothing for him.

There would be days where yoongi would lose it. It was extremely unbearable seeing jungkook like this, just a shell of a person he used to be, was this really love??

Does love make you this helpless??.

This miserable???

He didn't want to fall in love anymore!!!

On such days namjoon would run to him and hold him while he cried. He wasn't like namjoon who was ever the calm. He missed jimin!! Like crazy! Jimin was his best friend too. He had been with jimin for years, jimin was there when his mother had died, he was there to hold him when he had cried days and days. Jimin was the one who encouraged him to take up basketball to channel his feelings into the sport instead of hurting himself.

jimin!! Jimin!! Jimin!!

Is there a person jimin had not saved??

Why must God take someone like him away in a world where people like jimin were needed he would cry at how unfair all this was and watching jungkook just wither away was literally heartbreaking for him. And tonight he just couldn't keep it together anymore he was angry!! and extremely sad.