🍁Shiny Prada Shoes🍁

As hoseok had talked to jimin and assured that namjoon would be talking to jungkook as well and namjoon had kept his end of the deal.

He talked to him and jungkook agreed to be more cordial towards the model albeit a little reluctantly.

"But if he gets up to my face again in his little Shiny Prada shoes, I am not backing down!!" Jungkook said and namjoon could only nodd defeated.

The morning of the shoot was perfect for shooting and the location they chose was beautiful, But sadly there wasn't snow covering the park as they had expected but it was still there and was peppered on the trees. Jungkook was happy with the way the morning turned out so far at least.

When jimin arrived jungkook was a little surprised to see the bratty model was indeed a professional and arrived on time on the set and without wasting time had started upon his makeup and the first outfit of the day.

When jimin came out he bowed professionally to the crew and was in his position with his team fussing over him with some last-minute makeup.

When jungkook caught the models eye for a moment he furrowed his eyes at him but before it could escalate further he heard yoongi cough behind him.

"Play nice kid, remember what joon said" and jungkook just huffed but smiled fakely at jimin with a small nod, the other was to enough to know it wasn't a real smile, so he threw him one of his own fake ones. Making yoongi scoff at the ridiculous duo.

"Why are you here anyway, you never come out to shoots willingly?" Jungkook asked turning to yoongi who had his resting bitch face and before he could attempt a witty reply they were interrupted by a voice.

"Mr. Min" it was taehyung walking the small distance between them like he was walking on the ramp, and jungkook heard yoongi let out a soft gasp, making him raise an eyebrow at him.

"Hey, Mr.Jeon, it's a beautiful morning for a shoot right!" Taehyung said to addressing jungkook but kept his eyes on yoongi and jungkook took the hint and got ready for his work leaving the two alone. But one thing is sure he won't let this go, he is gonna tease yoongi to hell and back.

As he turned around he was done setting up the camera and the shoot started and surprisingly  the shoot was going well seemed like the two were indeed professionals as jimin followed jungkook's directions well and jungkook took his suggestions as well.