🍁Fireball And Fire Cracker🍁

The studio was in chaos.

Obviously...

Since the shoot which should have begun an hour ago had yet not started because the main model was missing.

Hoseok was going crazy he had particularly told each and every staff member about the little adventures his friend would love to take on a whim.

"How the fuck did he get out??? Wasn't he in the makeup??!?" He shouted at one of the interns who just shook with head bowed down

"I c-checked myself, Mr. Park was in the green room getting makeup done, I just left for 5 minutes to check on a few things and when I returned, he was gone! I am sorry" the poor girl stuttered through her speech hobi knew it wasn't her fault, at least not completely as he had specified that they do not leave him alone even for a moment he knew how jimin was!

Park Jimin, was a little fireball, pretty boy with a soft heart with hard coverage which was the result of a screwed-up household, mother died at a young age and his father thought his business was more important than his five-year-old son.

He had been raised by nannies after his mother died, father had moved to the USA for his business but jimin knew he just couldn't handle the death of his wife and selfishly forgot his only son too.

Since he was a child jimin had everything he could ever ask for, big house, all the video games, new clothes, new toys, his personal car and chauffeur, you name it he had it.

He was a typical rich kid. His father thought parenting meant providing everything that he can think of to his little boy or anything he would point at.

Little did he know that jimin missed the little dinners they used to have. Sleeping between his parents, decorating the Christmas tree together, baking cookies, the beautiful mornings and warm nights.

Jimin did not completely give up reaching out to his father, Park Jimin was everything but a quitter, he had tried to reach out to his father by trying to write him letters, letting him know how much he missed him and loved him, his happiness would know no bounds when he would receive a reply back. Seven-year-old naive jimin would bounce through his whole house upon receiving his father's letter.

But soon he realized that it was not his father who wrote the replies to his letters but one of his nannies, he caught the older woman putting the letter in the mailbox for jimin to find it next morning.

That year a seven-year-old jimin experienced heartbreak for the first time ever and he cried and cried that night, holding his mother's picture.

How ironic it was that his father who was supposed to love and protect him had caused him his first heartbreak.

After that Jimin changed.

He stopped longing for something he was never going to receive, he made peace with his Destiny which was devoid of any sort of love, his connection to his father faded and it only remained in the form of checks he would get once a month.

He became what people expected of him, a bratty rich asshole, who was as stubborn as they came. Throughout his high school, he built an image of a cold bratty rich boy who cared for nothing and no one.

The most anticipated and required change in jimin's life came in the form of a boy with beautiful eyes and a unique boxy smile, Kim Taehyung, the first person who saw right through Jimin's well-built facade and refused to be treated in a bad way, the boy had bulldozed through Jimin's walls while the said boy was rendered helpless.