🍁His Beautiful Smile🍁

"What?" Jungkook hissed through gritted teeth, taking a step back from the edge of the cliff.

"Can you be any ruder??" Jimin retorted rolling his eyes at the photographer, jungkook just sighed annoyed.

"Okay! Your highness, how nice of you to seek me out in the middle of the night but of course, I am supposed to be at your beck and call at all times so, how can I be of service?" Jungkook said in an overly dramatic way even going as far as bowing not that jimin would see him, just when a slight gust of wind blew through his face, he glared around.

"Whoa, tone down the sarcasm! I just called to tell you that the pictures you sent in need to be retouched and before you assume that I suggested the changes, no it wasn't me something about tones I don't know it technical" jimin replied to which jungkook just frowned but he had followed the instructions of the manual than what changes? And why wasn't namjoon or yoongi telling him this? He decided to ask.

"Why isn't Mr. Kim or Mr. Min, telling me this?" He asked skeptically thinking if jimin was pulling a big one in him.

"Oh, you must not know!" Jimin said thinking maybe jungkook didn't know about tae and yoongi's date and he had said too much.

"What don't I know?" Jungkook asked sternly.

"See Mr. Min is busy! And about Mr. Kim, he too is rather occupied at the moment, so decided to tell you!" Jimin said looking at jin and namjoon laughing at the bar and jungkook knew he was hiding information.

"See you don't have to believe me, I can send you an official email stating the changes" jimin spoke again when jungkook was silent for a long time.

"Why didn't you just send the email then?" Jungkook asked in accusing tone to which jimin just huffed.

"Listen I was trying to be mature here, you know for future prospectives, you will know when you talk to your bosses, I don't want to be petty, and maybe move on from our childish fights" jimin exclaimed.

"What future perspectives? You know what fine I will do it, thanks for informing me, good night!" Jungkook said hanged up before jimin could reply to him.

Seoul.

Jungkook came back early in the morning no sight of any of the two hyungs. He went to rest for the remainder of his weekend and then work on the photos.

When he next woke up, he could smell coffee and he sleepily followed the smell to the kitchen where namjoon was filling two cups of coffee once he saw jungkook he got another cup and they moved to the living room where they saw yoongi lying on the couch like a zombie.

The three men began turning humans once the coffee was in their systems and that's when the fun began.

.
"So how was your date?" It was namjoon who was looking move alive than yoongi jungkook's head snapped at the mention.

"What date?!? DATE!?!?" He screamed. Making yoongi give him a chilling glare that shut him up instantly.

"Not so loud jeon!" yoongi mumbled but still it was threatening.

"Come on grumpy pants tell us!!" Namjoon said.

.

"I need one more cup of coffee for this, meanwhile why don't you tell us about your fateful encounter huh namjoon?" Yoongi said smirking at flustered namjoon.

"I-i don't know what you are talking about?" Namjoon stuttered.

"Sure, you don't joon!" But yoongi knew that he had already planted an idea in jungkook's head and true to it jungkook began pestering namjoon.