Through The Fire And Flames (XXX)

Blocky, Pen, Eraser and Snowball walked away from the crowd and began to think of a challenge. "We need something that kicks ass!" Blocky drew something on a sheet of paper. "How about a rising lava challenge?"

"Oh! Oh! I used to be the Goiky The Floor is Lava champion!" Pen had a flashback to when he won a professional The Floor is Lava title.

"Whoa, that's awesome!" Blocky nudged Pen. "So yeah, everyone will have to survive the rising lava!"

Snowball cheered, but then he stopped. "What about us four?"

"We'll watch as everyone struggles." Blocky simpered.

"But how will it work?" Eraser just couldn't picture how Blocky's challenge would work.

"Evil Canyon!" Blocky grinned. "We'll place the dorks down the canyon, and we'll watch from the top!"

Eraser realized what Blocky was talking about, and smiled. "Let's get this going!" The four boys went to the Evil Canyon. Blocky snapped his fingers twice: the first time to spawn the contestants and, after telling them of the challenge, he snapped them again to spawn the lava. "Have fun!"

The contestants were clueless. What were they doing there? And why was it getting hot? Some of them realized what was in for them and scrambled for safety, while the others stood there, still unable to comprehend what whoever was it that held the BFDI had done to them.

Four and X teleported to the Evil Canyon. "What have you done to the contestants?" Four demanded an explanation from Blocky, who delivered. "Rising lava challenge?" Four looked at Blocky and grinned. "Nice."

"Match! Are you worried? Because I am!" Pencil was running around.

"Well, I'm, like, not." Match did not share Pencil's fright.

"I was born in the heat!" Taco, who was standing close to Match, popped in.

Match looked at Taco, as if to ask her about that sentence.

"Remember the hot lava tub from two days ago?" Taco looked back at Match, smirking.

Match understood. "Ah, yes! This should, like, be easy for us two!" She chuckled.

The lava began to fill the canyon, and the shortest characters began to perish. Match watched in horror as Pencil drowned and became naught but ash. "Pence Pence! Like, no!"

"I hate melting!" Fanny did not like the situation.

Book tried to recite the formula to give them heat immunity, but by the time she figured it out, her teammates were either liquid or ash.

By the time the lava had reached a meter in depth, most contestants who were either flightless or not immune to heat had been consumed by the lava. Firey and Firey Jr. flied all the way up to where Blocky and his pals were, while Match and Taco were floating in the lava.

"How did you, like, discover that you were, like, immune to fire?" Match gazed at the sky.

Taco moved her focus to Match. "When I was trying to free myself from the jawbreaker. I was scared when my arms went on fire, but it didn't hurt."

"Ah! I also, like, discovered it during that contest." Match held hands with Taco. "Just before I, like, freed Cake from that jawbreaker."

"Heh! Talk about coincidence." The two girls chuckled.

"Y'know, we should, like, hang out more often." Match smiled, caressing Taco's fish.

"Oh?" Taco was blushing. She then noticed that Match was stroking her fish.

"Mmh, soft..." Match closed her eyes in relaxation.

"Uh oh! Pencil's gonna kill her when she sees that!" Blocky observed the two girls through the binoculars.

Eraser laughed. "Is she trying to establish a love triangle?"

"Nah, she could never betray Pencil like that!" Pen shook his head. "Though, I'll admit: Taco is pretty hot." He blushed.

Eraser turned around to look at him and smirked. "You blush every time you see someone you like."

"Yeah, I do!" Pen sat down. "It's part of who I am at this point." He stuck his tongue out and shrugged.

Snowball sniffed around. "I smell some lemon scent..."

"Oh!" X blushed. "It's my natural perfume. You like it?"

"It's relaxing..." Snowball hugged X. "Mmm, soft!" He was being observed by Four, who grumbled in annoyance, but decided not to take action, as they could very well kill him if they wanted to.

They gasped, as they had remembered something else. The BFDI! It was now in Blocky's possession. "Hey, Blocky!"

"What?" Blocky looked at Four with nonchalance.

"Give me the BFDI!"

"Why would I?" Blocky's cocky answer made Four jump at him. The two were now wrestling for the control of the BFDI.

The conflict resulted in the BFDI slipping from the control of either party and going into the lava. A few seconds later, the extent of that act dawned upon Four. "What have you done?"

"It was a clone, anyway." X comforted Four by rubbing their nubs. "The real BFDI would cause much trouble if it were destroyed."

"Oh. I feel much better now."

"I'm changing the passwords when we get home!"

"Okay." Four stood up and reverted the situation to how it was before Blocky's challenge began. Everyone who had been consumed by the lava was brought back to the living.