Don't Stop Me Now (L)

"Oh, boy, things are heating up!" Four munched on some pop corn as they watched the events unfolding at the park. "They're slowly figuring it out." Just as they were to put some more pop corn in their mouth, they felt a rumble coming from their nubs. "Uh-oh."

"What's the matter, Four?" X felt the room shake, and the air acquired a yellow tinge. "Huh?"

Four fell on the floor. "Not again!" They covered their nubs and screamed in pain.

"Not again what?" X soon found the answer in a familiar face, who was taking shape. "Oh, no." They put their hands on their mouth.

"Get your hands off me, you filthy number!" Loser moved Four's arm. "Why, hello there, X!"

"You." X groaned. "Don't think I forgot about you." Flashes of when they beat him to a pulp dominated their imagination.

"Oh, believe me, I haven't forgotten about you, either..." The room lit up for a moment. "Huh? What's going on?"

"None of your business." X slid towards the door.

Loser raised his hand to the same height as X's face. "You'll let me out."

"I'll..." X yawned. "Let you go." They moved out of the door's way and opened it.

"Thank you, pipsqueak!" Loser waltzed across the room and got out. "Huh, everyone's here." He leaned against the wall. What to do? Make a splash entrance, and risk being punted out of the park? He shook his head. "Think I'll hide behind the bushes, and then..." He realized that he'd left the door open. "If you two don't mind." He grabbed the door handle, but something stopped it from closing. He tried closing it, but it couldn't close. "Come on!" He felt someone grab the door and pry it open.

Four leaned on Loser. "I do mind, Loser!" They raised their hand, and waited as the charge.

Loser saw the hand. "Nope!" He ran away, towards the park. He'd seen that scene already, and was not in the mood to become a vegetable again.

With each step, Pillow stood to feel any sign of activity from the BFDI. "Nothing so far." Her research was interrupted by a shrill scream. She looked up: she saw some polygonal figure run towards her. "Wait, who a–" She was hit right in the belly. "Hey!"

"Sorry, Pillow." Loser stood up again, and held out his hand. "Here, hold me."

Pillow held Loser's hand and got back up. "Loser, is that you? Weren't you dead?" She touched her lower lip.

"Yeah, but then Four recovered me for a challenge and forgot to get rid of me." Loser stuck his tongue out. "So, whatcha looking for?"

"The BFDI." Pillow resumed her grounding routine. "Nope, still nothing." She looked at her feet. "Perhaps I should take my shoes off."

"The what now?" Loser leaned against a tree. "I can't seem to..." Four's words from the first challenge echoed in his mind. "Oh! That thing!" He ran around the park, in search of that light. He heard someone say his name, but decided that that was not among his priorities. He kept sprinting, but he bashed his foot against something and tumbled onto the ground. "Where did that come from?"

"There you are, Loser!" Pin walked towards him and drew something.

"Pin, why were you–" Before he could finish that sentence, a doodled jail cell fell on him. "Oh, come on!"

"Sorry, Loser. This is for your own good." Pin turned around. "Ack!" That blaring light was back. She ran towards the potential source, but she felt someone's elbow shove her aside. "Hey! Manners!" She gnashed her teeth.