Why him

Mason POV 

Dad, hurry up we're going to be late. he was coming down the stairs as if he was stalling ." we're going to miss the flight. He looked as if he was hesitating to tell me something. "I... uh, I ..buzz, buzz but before he could say anything his phone started to ring ."I-I understand" I never seen my dad so worried before. "Is everything alright? I could tell it wasn't anything serious by the look he gave me, he nodded and I left to D.C by myself.

As I got off the plane I said to myself "I spent two hours in hell an old man snoring to my right while a little demon child kicked the back of my chair ."Where is he? didn't my dad have someone to escort me to my car I started to walk in a random direction "Mason? I turned with a shocked face I didn't know anyone in D.C "aren't you Mason? Ugh, it was a human girl "No, I am not Mason. "But you look like the boy in the picture I'm supposed to pick up. she showed me the picture "I'm sorry but who are you and who sent you." ''Oh um hi, my name is Mia Hyung I'm your driver and Mrs. Elanna sent me to pick you up".

"Did you just say, my mom?

"Yes, she said in an awkward way.....ok time for the backup story as a kid I always hated my mom why? you ask let's see after my and dad got a divorce she left me alone with my dad she took my Lil sister Anna and left. one year later after they left they got into a situation I don't know what kind of situation because my DAD would never tell me. anyways my sister died and my mom was never to be seen she didn't come back home and never even showed up for my sister's funeral.

"EXCUSE ME, SIR, excuse me sir are you alright "uh yeah " "can you tell me the location you are supposed to take me". "yes sir-uh but if I don't take you I won't get paid " "ugh this is why I hate humans I said to my self. sigh~  fine but don't talk to me" 'yes sir'. we got into the car and left.

I went to sleep I didn't get much sleep because of the two monsters I was stuck with while on the plane(I don't need to sleep but I want to sleep) "we reached our destination sir'' I got out of the car "Mason" I turned and saw her face I was furious. 

follow me on Instagram  @no._im._not._needed._ back up i._said._im._not._needed._