chapter 18

\ I will try to update every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday /

 Mason POV- I wonder why he smiled like that back at school today good thing I don't have to see him until tomorrow. WAIT, i promised that i would go out to eat with them after school today. i'll just tell them that i have something to do. 

"ugh,but i can't  min will know if i'm lying or not. and besides im already home. how did i get here so fast? well.....

I rushed out the restroom to find min. i glanced at Keshod once more to find him smirking like he  just found something he's been searching for his whole life... i was looking at the floor while walking and bumped into kaleb. wh-what are you doing here i asked out stupidity *( we're at school of course he would be here)* "where else am i suppose to be. the mall.

*(ugh i can't believe i ran into him is he mad at me? idt so we did make up)* "yeah, you're right. sorry for bumping into you" i said while speeding off into the wrong direction with a contented face. i ended up running into someone else *(oh come on. mason kane pull you're self together)*

"i'm sorry." i looked up to find a angry bitch with a coffee cup in her hands. "watch where you are going you stupid idiot. she said while pouring the warm coffee on me. 

which leads me to my house to get cleaned up.

"Ring,ring,ring," yes. "are you ready, because i'm downstairs waiting for you" yes, im coming i just need to put on a shirt. i grabbed the first shirt in my closet and left out with min it was just the two of us inside the car. "so where are we eating out this evening"

min didn't speak she just kept her eyes on the road. "um,min are you okay? "yeah, i'm just think about how much fun we will be having again as the four of us.....

Abby POV- after Mason left with his friends  auntie told me to come in. "is there something that you wanted me to do auntie? 

"yes I need you go down to the jail house and fetch the man that was thrown in there three days ago. i did some digging and i look like the man name was luke tempist 

"i want you to bring him back here, we need to get some more answers as to why that man asked him to snoop" and trust me if it's him then we might be facing a war with that vampire clan leader." *(just you wait Jonathan, after my auntie get's answers from you're man you're as good as dead)*. i said while putting on my game face.

                                                                                                                                      TO BE CONTINUED......

_______________________________________________________________________

i lnow it's short

but please bear with it

i had to take 

pma's for two weeks 

and it's taken alot out of me

anyways i think

it goes like this so

like

comment

vote 

or become my fan plzz and thank you.

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD GD