Chapter 29

Keshod POV: I slowly opened my eyes looking at the ceiling that reminded me of a hospital. \creak/ "you're awake should I bring you some food don't worry It will taste good she said with a sinister look. "I'll be right back don't go anywhere. (somethings up with her is she a nurse??) after she left I went to the window to get an idea of where I might be.

"Huh, Isn't this Mason's Yard? \creak/ the nurse came back into the room "here is your soup please enjoy. she looked even more sinister (evil) I slowly Picked up the spoon trying to anticipate if the soup has been poisoned. (But I'm sure that mason wouldn't hire someone evil-looking right?) 

"Don't eat that soup, it's poisoned one sip and you'll die in an instant. Why did you tell him that? the man was dressed in a white lab coat he grabbed her head and lifted her up "ow, ow, ow, that hurt Mr. Brian my head is going to pop. Celine, please tell me why did you try to poison him.

"It-It's all his and his brother's fault, that Master Mason will not wake up again.\ sob, sobbing/ "it's all his fault. (That can't be true when I saw him he was taking me out of the room) You don't know that. "What do you mean He is not going to wake up, what happened?! ... Well, you see Mr. Wright while taking you two out of that place Mr. Tunstall pointed a gun at you, 

Master Mason wasn't by you at the time but he ran in front of the bullet after being shot we found out that it was a wooden bullet and it contained something inside, which made him collapse. and yet we still can not find the purpose of why Mr. Tunstall did that, the people that we were able to contain are being questioned by Mrs. Elanna and young Mrs. Abigail after hearing that I rushed out of the room to go look for mason ( Mason, Mason, please tell me you are going to be okay, I want to hear those words from your mouth!)

I opened the door..." Mason what's wrong with him, why are you like this mason please wake up, I don't think I can live without you. \sob, sob/ why did it have to be you to come to save me, was I being too selfish for wishing to see your face one more time. I grabbed his hand and gave him a light squeeze. ( please don't go)...

Mason POV: \I can hear you but I can't see you, I'm glad to know that you are okay. "I don't think you need to worry about him, because you're about to die soon. but don't worry when you come back to life everyone you know and love will be already gone. because you will be sound asleep for a while that most of your family won't live past 

"Who are you? I am you If you can see that. "wow, this is so cliché. "So what are you here to warn me about. Just know that you don't have that much time to choose and if you pay close attention then you'll understand now listen "before its too late express all of your emotions before its too late grab onto all of your fears, don't let go until you have it all one day you will wake up with no worries and fears but fret not for what you thought to overcome have not come yet, pick something that will not leave, that doesn't hurt to be seen with. don't fall for misdeeds that will lead you astray the lingering feelings will be with you all the way. 

"What do you mean? before you go I have one more thing to say "she died for your sake don't let her life die out on you"  (ho-how did he, why did he have to say that) 

after hearing what he said I opened my eyes but even though it felt like I was being stabbed with wooden stakes over and over again I couldn't do anything but cry for the words he sought out to say left the lingering feelings of her before she, before she-.....\sob/ \sob/ \sob/ \sob/

                                                                TO BE CONTINUED..........
              _______________________________________________________________

I hope you like this chapter

actually I just hope you guys read it

after a while I stope

caring for comments and follows

because honestly, I don't give a shiit anymore

I just wish for people to read my BOOKS!

anyways that's all

peace out bitches

~루스