chapter 20

Mason POV: after we ate we all left to go pack when min reached my house i seen abby's car parked but when i went inside it was empty. "abby you here, ma" i called out but nobody answered  i know they are here because i can smell them. i called one more time abby came running from down the hallway.

"why do you keep calling for us, we're doing something" never mind then just tell my mom that we will  be gone for a few days" who is we? "me and you, aren't you coming with us for the trip? "oh no, i can't can you tell keshod that i won't be able to make it. 

"okay, but why was you down that hall, that hall only leads to an exit, and the dungeoun." oh, we are investigating why jonathan sent that man, and what files are he after. "oh, kay well i'll be off then, after i get some clothes 

i went up stairs and got some cothes, and left with min we all went to this 5 star hotel called minji. where we shared the same room of course we had are own beds and our own room it was kind of like a house. 

my room was at the begining of the hall kalebs was at the end min room was right besides mine and keshods was right by mins and kalebs.

we all settled in putting our stuff in the closets and stuff i f course was the first to sleep .i woke up to get some water.min and keshod was passed out on the floor, i guess kaleb went back to his room. 

"this is a perfect opportunity to do smething" with that i rushed back to my room to get a marker heheh then i went and drew a penis on keshod face and put the words i like on min face. *hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha* i laughed to myself  i was getting ready to walk away until keshod grabbed my hand.

he got up while holding my hand and pulled me towards him "i knw that you are a vampire, do you wanna know something i hate them and i also eat them" his mouth opened wide strecthing to the floor then he bit my arm off  min was still sleeping . i heard a door open it was kaleb coming out "kaleb help me, i need help "why would i help you, you didn't even choose me "what are you talking about? you. slept.with. him. "what, i did not, and i did not pick we are not even a thing he goes out with my cusin.

at that point kalebs hand stretch his and wrapped around my neck  *i'm dying 

"Huh, i gasped  while waking up, i put my hands over my face and started to cry "why did i have that dream. when i woke up it was still late *( i barely have dreams, why would i have a nightmare)* 

i got up to use the bathroom. the light was off so i just walked in"omg keshod are you alright? i didn't notice that he was sleeping in the tub until after i started peeing . keshod sat up "what time is it? "time for you to get get out of the bathroom" He got up and left "what a relief  after using the bathroom i went to go get some cold water.

then headded back to my room i opened the door and  thid dimwit was sleeping on my bed "keshod get up and go to your room" i dont want to" "what, i dont care you have your own room, why choose mine to sleep in

"because i know that this your room" i blushed "fine but im sleeping up front  *( what was that , i need to stay away )* 

                                                                                            TO BE CONTINUED.......

___________________________________________________________________________________

okay i know i said

that i would try to

update every mon,tue,and wed

but when i do i never have time to finish it 

anyways i think it goes like this soo

like

comment

vote

or become my fan.

XDDDXDDDDXDDXDDXDDXXDXDDXDXDDXDXDDXDXDDDXDXDXDDXDXDDXDDDXDXDDDXDXDXDDXDXDXDDXDXXDDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDXX

<3