chapter 24

Mason POV: I packed my bags and left back to D.C to come up with a plan to get keshod out safely I got off of the plane and ran home. mom, Abigail, and the others were waiting for me "ma when I find out who took keshod I'll kill'em before I let you do that I need some answers from him.

Mom walked out of the room. when I was going after that man he said that he got what they came here for, but why did they attack just keshod? (we've got what we came here for??) *what does that mean? 

Wait, we need to go get Kaleb and min.  now I have a bad feeling.  Abby grabs as many people as you can. someone give me a phone. 

Any luck mason? no, I called, and called, and called, but no answer. we need to go now. she took them to one of our bases. before we could reach the base we could already tell something was wrong smoked filled the sky we pulled up to see our whole base burning on fire. 

"Mason isn't that the car that Mrs. Myers drove in? I ran to the car to see Mrs. Myers and Min tied up and knocked unconscious and Kaleb was gone.  I was angry my eyes turned silver my fangs popped out.  my blood was racing with hatred. 

he's losing control someone get Abby or miss Elanna " when I found out who did this I'm going to kill every last one of them (they kidnapped keshod then Kaleb and even knocked min unconscious) "THEY ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS I'll make sure of it.

                                               TO BE CONTINUED...

________________________________________________
 okay I know this is a short chapter 

 and you probably hate me for making it short but 

its 2:37 AM and i am tired

so please forgive me 

anyways i think it goes like this 

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Like

Comment

Vote

OR become my fan plzzz

thxxx a bunch I love yall 

and remember stay safe XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D D; D; D; D;D