CHAPTER 6

Mason POV 

_____________________________________________________________________________

             after 2 days of lying on my bed, and having a complete worried ass friend I was able to leave I left and went to school min was already there walking towards the entrance  that led to the inside of the school. anyways I  went up to her.

 "min, wait up she turned with a look that I couldn't quite make out what's up with that look? "Oh, it's nothing she said awkwardly I could tell something was up. "matter a fact something is up" I turned to look at her face "what is it we'll the thing is I'm thinking about asking out Kaleb.

"WHAT," I said literally screaming "calm down it's not that serious, she grabbed my hands at arm's length just don't tell him and try to be nicer, besides we have to go to your house to do our art project".

"ugh how can we still be doing the art project? "that's because we barely worked on it" we walked in the classroom and took our seats Kaleb was already sitting down "where is keshod? min asked.

"he went to the front office for something. "oh" "GOOD MORNING CLASS, miss waters said while walking into the classroom I know that you had to May 31st to turn in your assignments but you have less than next week to finish it so I advise you to hurry up"

keshod walked into the classroom catching everyone's attention like always he sat down with a smirk "why so confident? I said with a smirk "well you see Mr. Mason today's the day we get to go to your house" "and that makes you confident because?...

 I finally get to see your lifeless house" I looked at him ready to throw him over the table " how do you know what kind of house I live in you don't even know my family or my family background. "it's not like I would know them they are probably just as lifeless as your house. my body started to feel like it was twisting inside out. "ha, ha I laughed dryly my dad is the CEO of MK, and my mother is miss Elanna Kane and even if my house was lifeless you shouldn't talk about people like that.

"you know damn well she is not your mother she only has one child and she died three years ago" I could feel my anger rising my fangs started to ache as if they were telling me to break his neck into pieces. as I was about to get up I felt a light squeeze on my hand it was min it was obvious that she was trying to calm me down.

 I stopped my self from being exposed "if you don't believe me how about you just come and see for yourself" you must have a lot of-"okay you guys stop bickering and being petty what has gotten into the both of you? min said while cutting him off I smirked and he sat down looking as if he lost a war 

"how about this after school, we go out to eat and then go over to his house for the project" "fine-we both said even though I was still pissed about how he brought up my sister.

_______________________________________________________________________________

     i know it was short but I'm at the library

and had to log off any way I wanna say thx to the 37 readers 

and thxx to 

@hopelesswings for voting I hope

you all enjoy

anyways I think it goes like this so

like

comment and

vote 

see u guys later