chapter 21

Mason POV- after being kicked out of my room I slept on the couch not enjoying at the very most. since I was the first up i cooked and after being done i woke everyone up.

"GET Y'ALL ASSES UP!  THEY CAME OUT OF THEIR ROOM'S MOANING AND GROANING. "what is it now. min complained "it's time to eat.

"I don't want to eat" I don't care, you need to eat"  where is the meat? "no meat only healthy food" if y'all i'll take y'all to eat. you can eat all the meat you want.

*(Boom)* for some reasons my insides fill like they are about to explode. *( when is the last time I drank blood. I haven't had any for a whole month.)* I went back to my room, picked up my phone and ordered some blood. YES I know it sound weird ordering blood online. but it's just like food. but for vampires.

"I'll be back I said while I whispered in min's ear. ("i'll be back i'm going to go get my blood pack because I haven't had any in  a month").  "don't be gone to late our flight is at 3:40 pm and it's now 2:02 pm. "okay" and with that I left out. 

After getting the blood and drinking it I headed back to the hotel. we got packed up and left as soon as I got back. we got on the plane and left D.C. "so where are we going? "we told you already. we are going to hawaii. 

(Hahah this brings back memories, but accept it's with friends) min went back to sleep and just scrolled threw instagram. after that we got of the plane and headed to our house that we bought. 

"Wow this house is so amazing." min squealed "you are so cute when you are excited" I said with a smile kaleb and keshod looked back when I said it. for some reason  keshod only got a house with two bed rooms .

"Um, I guess we are going to have to share room's  keshod was happy but kaleb didn't look all that excited about it.

We drew slots looks like im sleeping with kaleb. we all sat up front and watched a horror movie which it seem to be very interesting.

"Okay, so how does it form another head? "we don't know. just shut up and watch the movie" *(wow I am so offened right now. min how could you do me like this)* "oh,okay.

After like three more movies min went in the room and went to sleep. keshod said he was going to sleep on the couch tonight and after the movie was over I headed to the room to sleep.

Hopefully I don't have any weird dreams tonight. I got on my bed and went to sleep. *(something seem's way off I feel like one of them is going to do something)*  I spent hours thinking and waiting. what ever. when I started to close my eyes I hear a door open. it didn't come from a room door it was more of a front or back door opening. 

I got up without hesitating and went to see what it was. I went to the front door and it was locked. so without a doubt I went to the back slide door that led  to the balcony. kaleb was out there looking up at the sky. I opened the door and went outside.

"The sky sure is pretty tonight" yeah,tell me about it. "kaleb. "yeah. "I don't know why but it seems like we've not spoken to eachother lately." yeah, it seems that way.

"Mason, I know that you got some feelings toward my brother. and I just wanna say that I  will not stop chasing you until you're mine. "you're wrong hehe I giggled I don't have feelings for just him. and besides who said that I like him. I said while walking away. 

BUT WHAT I DONT KNOW IS. WHO IS WATCHING US. I looked up and walked into the room.

"good night".

                                                 TO BE CONTINUED.......

_______________________________________________________________________

okay this is good

and the thing is i make it up as i go along 

i hope i can start chating and hear you guys thoughts on this

and please be careful out there and stay clean

there is this virus called corona out their and it is contagious

symptoms are *(runny nose , headache , cough, sore throat, very high fever, a general feeling of being unwell, then you die)* god forbid that please i hope everyone stays safe and make it out of 2020 with family and friends 

anyways i think it goes like this sooooo

like

comment

vote

or become my fan

thxx so much

XD XD XD XD XD XC XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDXD

<3