chapter 2

I turned my head to see a spoiled ass rich girl I turned back around I hear footsteps coming my way

I could tell she was coming towards me because of all the heads that turned as she got closer she stopped right in front of me I looked up.

"Hi, you must be new my name is Lisa gong what's your name? I ignored her

." Oh.. you must be shy well if you need anything here's my number'. "I don't want it. well I'll just leave it here just in case you change your mind"

I rolled my eyes and she walked away "thank goodness she left "listen up class you have till May thirty-first to finish this project.

you may discuss what you would like to draw For the project (it was kind of awkward because it was nothing but dead silence at my table).                     

   "So...um, what's your name-my name is Mia Hyung," she said while cutting me off. "my name-  I know your name," she said cutting me off again "so do you remember me?

"no"

I could tell she was annoyed by the way she said it "it's me the one you picked up at the airport" she looked at me again.

"Oh you're right how could I miss such a face. "so you remember me now? "Huh," she gasped "No" we continued the silence until I said "so...do I come to your house. "yes. after school, I went to Mia's house, and yet again it was dead silence. She then pulled out her phone we glanced at each other and giggled a little "do you wanna watch BTS with me? "BTS? She then showed me a video I got to admit they were hot

After that we started to talk I felt like I had a friend even though I didn't trust her and  I dislike humans I guess this human is alright I went home excited at the fact that I had a friend"                    ".buzz, buzz my alarm went off but I ignored it I was in a daze "aww shit I'm going to be late when did the sun come up" I rushed into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, grabbed my coffee and left to school

When I got to the school I didn't see Mia, "Mason! I turned and saw Mia running towards me. Good morning Mia"." stop being so formal with me call me min from now on she insisted. sure we walked inside the classroom and Lisa was sitting at our table.

As we sat down she opened her mouth " so, mason what's it's like NY(new york)? "it's alright it has less vicious dogs running around the place.  Lisa started to laugh " oh, mason you amuse me. "but it wasn't a joke," I said with a sarcastic expression.

she sat quietly for a sec and then opened her mouth again ." so do you want to hang out sometime "I-No he's to busy hanging out with me sorry but he has to decline. (wait when did she start to stick up for me?) I glanced at min lending her a smirk. Lisa got up and left the table.

"Nice one min" min chuckled a little. ding, ding finally the fifth period was over it was time for  gym we walked towards the bleachers and sat down while watching the kids play basketball while others chased each other like they were still in middle school.

"so what do you want to do? "it doesn't matter. "do you want to play basketball?'' does it look like I want to play basketball" No" but you did say it didn't matter' you said something?

"No, not at all. well then watch me play basketball" I got on the court and crossed everyone up min started to cheer a little.

ding, ding school was over everyone was happy because hurricane season came which means we had a month from school our group project was put on hold we wouldn't be able to go to each others house because of the storm 

I went home and slept for the whole vacation. Buzz, Buzz, Buzz "ugh, I totally forgot my little break was over"

 Buzz, buzz I answered "yes. Mason, I'm not bringing my car to school today can you come and pick me up? "sure... I'm on my way now I picked up min and drove off to school we got to the school, went to our class and sat down in our seat's

a few minutes passed and our teacher walked in "class listen up today we have two new students today please welcome them" I heard footsteps coming into the classroom.

I was curious as to who got their attention I turned around and seen two handsome boys that were like five-eleven  "please introduce yourselves " "Hi, my names' Keshod wright and this is my brother Kaleb wright".