chapter 3

Mason's POV

                                     _________________________________________

Keshod sat at the back table with Lisa it looked like they knew each other and Kaleb sat at my table he stared at me and min. hesitating to speak. " stare much. I said while feeling something poking at my side "apologize now". I could tell she was being serious by the look in her eyes.

"huh, I apologize.no I'm sorry for being rude. "then don't stare. "I just wanted to be y'all, friend? this is not middle school if you wanted to say something say it don't just stare. min poked me in my side even harder "sure, you could be our friend. min gave a glance signaling me to say something "fine. "what's wrong with you? 

"It's nothing". "so Kaleb what brings you here?" well... I've lived in  D.C. since birth I just transformed from Stanford high "huh" min gasped "that's  an elite school, but why did you come to a school like this were the third elite school." "huh, he sighed it's because I'm tired of the fake people" I rolled my eyes and put my head on the desk.

ding, ding the bell ranged it was time for the sixth period the last period of the day. "so, where do we go next? Kaleb asked. 'we go to the gym. oh...ok "KALEB! we all turned our heads it was his brother "k, do you wanna play some basketball? 

sure.

"What about you? I pointed at myself and said "last time I checked my name is Mason and no thanks I don't like playing with other people (I already hate him and his brother so annoying)"  "he's right. Lisa stated if y'all play with him y'all would lose". 'and how do you know that? because he's good at everything, I wonder what else he's good at? keshod smirked a little 

I completely gagged at her words. so, "mason" do you wanna play? "no thank you" I gave him a cocky smirk and left with min to the gym we sat at the very top of the bleachers watching them play basketball surprisingly everyone was sitting down watching the boys play basketball but their gaze was focused on Kaleb and Keshod.

as I watched. I realized that both keshod and Kaleb have perfect bodies I was in a daze thinking about them" so hot" I said that out loud "did you say something? my face turned a bright pink "I have something to tell you "what is it? "I won't tell you here, I'll tell you at your house. we broke contact and focused on the court I watched keshod for some reason it was something about him that made my mind cloudy I looked up and down his body watching the sweat come down his bright brown skin.

my face turned bright pink I don't know why I was blushing "I-I'll be right back' 'okay "I got up and went to the bathroom for the rest of the period.

ding, ding, ding.  school was over I left the bathroom to find min staring right at me "I can't believe you ditched me, I was all by myself. I'm sorry, I lost track of time. you owe me don't do it again. yes, your highness. I said we giggled a little.

 min started to walk towards her car "where are you going? "I'm going home she replied in a duh voice. (wait how is her car here when I brought her to school today?)"I'll take you home I have something to tell you anyway". "okay but you have to pick me up for school in the morning". "yes mam" we got in the car and drove off we reached her house. " so what is it that you wanted to tell me? I'll tell you when we get to your room" we got to her room.

"Okay, what is it? you've been acting weird all day. "I hesitated at the fact I was about to tell her I was a vampire. "the thing is-the...the thing is" I don't know why but I was scared to death I was scared that she would do the same as that girl did to me when I was little.

"Just spit it out " I totally blanked out and said the most absolutist dumbest thing ever " the thing is I'm bi" she looked at me with a serious face and said "are you kidding me, that's why you've been acting weird all day" I was relieved that she believed me " yeah since I said what I needed to say I will take my leave. I went home.

I couldn't sleep because of the words I said repeated in my head I'm bi, I'm bi, I'm bi...

I couldn't take it I have to tell her but I'm still too scared. I'll tell her when I'm ready

I really don't want to go to school tomorrow after I told her that " I sighed and thought to myself 'since it's not true it shouldn't matter oh well.

__________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                                                            hope you'd enjoyed it

                                                                                              follow me on Instagram im._not._needed._

                                                                                                           see you guys later >.< (^u^)