Chapter 32

Keshod POV: after I left the room so mason could "ahem ahem' that's not important well let's just say he had to take care of himself, I went to go check on Kaleb to make sure he was alright when I opened the door he was sitting up looking out the window (Brother) \sob sob sob sob/ "BROTHER!!! I yelled as I ran over to hug him tightly I'm so happy that you're woke up I was so scared that you wouldn't "Let go I can't breathe...hey, brother... is it possible to see what you did and the things that happened in your past life from a coma?  

"Yes, it certainly is possible but why do you ask...huh \gasp/ is it because you saw it...um if it's alright would you mind telling me? -"heh hah heh hah I, I don't want to go through that again \sob sob sob sob/ brother I love you so much please don't ever leave me, I won't be able to handle the pressure I'm afraid I'll do something stupid really stupid..." what do you mean? 

Kaleb POV:  \PASTLIFE/  When I was in the coma state it seems that I was sent to something called my past life I didn't know what I was doing there but it was so real that you could even feel pain "brother come on the maids are getting Mother ready if we sneak out now we will be able to go to the kingdom of vampires to see Mason. at that time we were adults but was never allowed to visit the kingdom of vampires because of something that went down with my dad mom still wouldn't tell us so we ventured off to find a vampire boy named Mason and his human best friend Mia when we met we were all teenagers going to different high schools eventually we started going to the same school (it seemed that everything that was happening now was the exact thing that's happening in the present) we always hung out until a small war broke out between the vampire kingdom and another Kingdom who name was unheard of and never mentioned mason got seriously hurt I went unconscious and saw my feature but then after recovering something happened.

"brother come on the maids are getting Mother ready if we sneak out now we will be able to go to the kingdom of vampires to see Mason. our mother found out what happened and forbid us from leaving but we did anyway we met up With mason and Mia outside of both our kingdoms "you guys for some reason I'm getting mad butterflies in my stomach. mia said as she held her stomach "fine we won't do anything today, so let's just go for a walk then I'm still kind of hurting from what happened one year ago. we walked and walked but soon came to an unexpected halt "Mr. Jonathan known as duke Jonathan stood before us with a gun.

"Oh ho ho the kids are grown now. listen I have a gun in my hand but it only contains two bullets- "what do you ant just leave us alone! Mia shouted at the man "oh darling you can go home this bullet would be a waste on the likes of you before I shoot there is a message my feature self has required me to say please listen well...Ahem ahem "mason the poison in you is nothing the thing that hurts the most lies behind the thing she left for you keshod turning half-vampire is the worst thing you have ever done don't let it repeat again in the feature Kaleb what resides is like no other you and your brother share the blood from the man who created creatures he was the only true one amongst us don't let feature me deceive you I would have told you guys sooner but I had no memories of my past life listen well as I repeat everything will repeat itself and I apologize for what did I was being controlled by the real man behind the curtain he then pulled the trigger killing Mason and aiming the gun at me but when he shot I wasn't the one to get shot Kaleb jumped in front of the gun. "MASON MASON!!!!!! "I'm doing this for the sake of your past so you won't mess up like you're doing now but listen your true enemy is no other than your

-"Listen to Jonathan I'm not sure if what you said is true, but if it is what kind of lame of an excuse is that my brother will do just fine in his second life no doubt...you...scum bas...tard and with that Keshod died Jonathan left after that, leaving me behind I went crazy kept seeing it replay in my head I ended KIlling myself...

\PRESENT/ 

I clenched onto Keshods shirt and begged him not to leave he then embraced me into his arm and held me- 'Knock knock' "I'm coming in. min came in with two gift baskets "you weren't in your room so I thought you would be in here, looks like I came correct. she said as she smiled at both of us. I got better we started going out to eat but Mason would stay in his room most of the time. 

Mason's  POV: "ugh I'm so sick of this shit! min shouted she ran into The house and to Mason's room and dragged him out all the way outside when we saw him he looked lifeless. "what...am...I...doing...out here? "Listen Mason pick up your damn dick and balls off the floor and man up I know what you went through but you need to get out of the house some damn time he was looking at her but at the same time it looked like he was staring right through something that wasn't even there. "damn bastard she raised her hands and slapped Mason in the face.

"You listen here when I'm talking to you, we know that you are hurting but it pains us evermore to see you suffering like this you're also tormenting yourself and I hate that you are doing that. she started crying "why do you have to be so stupid at times like this Mason gosh I really want to hate you right now- he pulled MIn into a tightly firm soft hug "I-I'm so glad to have friends like you min I really mean that, thank you guys so much. 

"Fine if you are so thankful then take us out to eat at a fancy restaurant and eat with us. she smiled brightly "way to get me to cheer up, I'll give you five points for succeeding.- what just five how crude "what about Kaleb and I, I'm sure we were also a big help for cheering you up. "pfft hahaha yeah right and with that, we all left with smiles on our faces

                                                                    TO BE CONTINUED.......
_______________________________________________________________________

thank you guys for reading