Chapter 16

MASON POV: When I got home I felt the urge to punch something and thus mean she was here and if she is here mom is here.....

I was getting ready to open the door until she came out. MASON!  I'm so happy to see you I'm happy to see you too Abby.  I said with a dull and silent voice.

"You don't seem happy at all to see me, whatever I have some exciting news I'm going to be staying with you I'm also going to the same school as you, and my fiance is here in D.C also. 

I'll introduce you to him next time. "Okay, I'll be happy to see him too" I'll off now see you guys later".

I went inside and practically glared at my mother "why is she here" I told you that your cousin was coming over" " but you didn't tell me which cousin now I'm over here stuck with Abigail do you know what history had do you know what she's done to me?

" You two were little how would she know what she did was wrong" " it doesn't matter she still did it anyway and I won't forgive her.

Yeah yeah okay but you have to be nice to her she is your cousin you know.  " ugh I know I'll be nice to her if I have to"

Well ill be off make sure to show her around at your school, and you should talk to your friends' min calls me every day asking about you, you know.

"Sigh, ill talk to them...

I went up to my room getting ready to text them but I didn't have the guts too.  So I decided to call min

"Burr, burr, burr, burr click "yes"
"Ah, you answered"why wouldn't I answer"  because ... I haven't talked to you"

"Are you ready to talk to me about why you're not talking to us"

"Yes, can you come over? Sure ill be right there" oh, okay see you soon.

I waited 35 minutes before she got here now tell me why you've been avoiding us?

The thing is keshod got into a car crash because of me...  that night before he left I was tipsy. I grabbed Kaleb's hand and took him to my room to make out.  And keshod came in while we were making out and after seeing us on the bed he ran out of the house. Tears started flowing down my face I couldn't help but cry.

"Oh, I didn't know you felt that way mason, I'm sorry but you could have at least talked to me at that time why talk to me now"

Well, I realized I needed to wake up and my mom told me too, oh yeah my cousin it's here.

"I hope I get to meet him soon," she said with a smile "um, its a girl, and her name is Abigail but I call her Abby because it's shorter. "Oh, okay well I hope I get to meet her soon.

Min left, Abby came back after she left and I went to sleep.

Buzz, buzz knock, knock "what do you want? Your phone is ringing and you need to get up before we are late"

"Okay I'm coming just wait for- buzz, buzz my phone was still ringing "hello"
"Are you coming to get me? Min asked

"Yes me and my cousin are on the way I said while hanging up the phone

I jumped out of bed threw on some clothes grabbed my keys and we both left the house.

Min was waiting outside she quickly got into the car hurry before were late.

"Hi,  my name is Abby and you are? "Oh I'm sorry my name is mia but you can call me min and I'm masons friend"

I'm sorry but can I ask you a question? "Sure"

"Are you also a vampire" she started to choke "WHAT?! "Oh, he didn't tell you that I know  he's a vampire "

"I'm sorry.  "No it's okay I was just... Shocked she said while looking at me

We reached school and got out of the car keshod and Kaleb pulled up Abby ran to their car. 
What is she doing I said to myself

The next thing I know is that she jumped on him.

They stared back towards me and min

"Mason this is my fiance" "WHAT!
"Is there something wrong why did you yell"

I looked away. No, its nothing just shocked that's all, I'm finna go to class talk to you guys later" min ran up to walk with me.

Keshod POV: mason haven't talked to me after he told me that he doesn't like me and I still worry for him is he still mad at me or did I do anything wrong these are the thoughts that always pop up in my head.

"Wait, "what is it keshod" "Abby if you are a vampire does that mean that he is also one too? "Yup," she said with a big smile.

Oh, I see" is something wrong? No, its nothing".......

______________________________________
Ik its kinda short

But I'm trying
And ik that I haven't been

Posting my books
Its because
I've been busy with trying to

Bring up my grades and stuff

I hope 🙏 you liked it so

Anyways
I think it goes like this soo

Like 💗

Comment 💬🗨.  

Vote 🗳

Or become my fan 👥👤🗣🙏🙏

Have a good night sleep

It is now 5:37 I'm finna take a shower get my clothes for school and go to sleep🤗😊😊😊💖💋💖