chapter 19

Abby POV: after I left i went straight to jail to retrieve Luke Tempist. i walked in there like a G anyways my auntie can just buy this whole station so they just let me in and i went to cell # 206 b to  retrieve Luke "clank,clank" get up pis ant. "who are you" *( play your cards abby)* "i'm jonathan spy he told me to retrieve you and you fill me in on the deet's so i can fix this problem. 

"i'm so thankful that you're here" he pleaded i grabbed him by his collared shirt " now what happened in that office?  "i went in there to look for the file. but i couldn't find it right when i was about to leave her son came in and beat me up." 

"is that it? no, that man who beat me up is not human not even a vampire. " boss said that if i can retrieve those files he would turn me into a vamp. and if i failed he would kill me." 

" can you convince him to spare my life." okay i will try i dragged him to the car and put him in the back seat with his hands still cuffed. "what are you doing?  " we are leaving of course "why are you driving a car." 

"oh it's because i'm not one of your bosses spies i'm actually  i'm miss Elanna niece and i'm taking you to our 4th house base so sit still and be a good boy."

and he did he was extremely quiet. i took the scarf that was inside the glove compartment, got out of the car went to the back seat and tied it around his eyes. after that i got back in the car and we left. 

when we reached the house auntie was already waiting outside. i opened the door and grabbed him by his arm. i threw him to auntie and she carried him inside. we took him the dungeon and that's where we started  investigating him "now tell me, what files were you looking for?

"if i tell you could you do me three favors? it depends on what the favors are." "okay first can you save me from Jonathan, he said while shaking. "okay we can do that, but. you have to tell the absolute truth, and i can tell if you're lying because you're heart will beat faster. 

"Now what are the other two? can you make me a vampire, and can i become a part of you're clan"...... i whispered to aunt *what should we do? "we accept she said without hesitating.

 "this is what he wanted me to do".......

Mason POV- for some reason something was telling me that something was going on. anyways i have other things to worry about i was surrounded by min, keshod, and kaleb. "so, what are we ordering. i saind in an awkward tone 

" mason the reason for this gathering is to go on break" "i'm sorry but i don't follow" since we are rich my mom came up to school and asked for permission to let us leave on a vacay, it will only be me, you, min, and kaleb, and abby" 

"so' "and you are coming along weather we drag you or you walk, they said in a serious matter i guess i have no choice but to go" and with that we all ate and headed back to pack up. we are going to stay at a hotel for 3 days then get on the plane to go to hawaii. *( this is not going to end well especially with keshod and kaleb)*

"what nightmares awaits me on the other side."

                                                                                                                TO BE CONTINUED...

________________________________________________________________________________

IK IT'S SHORT

BUT IM FEELING LAZY

SEE I'M EVEN 

TO LAZY TO TAKE IT OFF CAPS 

ANYWAYS I THINK IT GOES LIKE THIS 

SOOO 

LIKE 

COMMENT

VOTE 

OR BECOME MY FAN

PLZZ AND THXX XD XD XD XD XD ;D ;D ;D ;D 

<3