Epilogue 1 - The News

"Look over here, Dylan," instructed Esther. "That's right! Now, Dylan, it's up to you. Freestyle."

Dylan casually did a few poses, in the new summer collection of Karl Lagerfield. Esther was clicking her camera in approval. There were a few other crew members in the room, and one was particularly watching with her eagle eyes. There was twinkle in her eyes as she followed his every move.

"Wang He Di is getting more handsome as he age," whispered one of the crew members. Yue's ears caught it and smiled. "Is he still single? I heard he has a girlfriend." The other girl whispered back. "I thought that was a rumour. I bet he is dating a co-star."

Yue tried to stifle her giggle by putting her hand over her mouth. She took one last glance at Dylan and exited the room. It was time to check on the second group of models coming in for the photoshoot.

"Yue-jie, what would you like them to do now?" her coordinator asked. "Start with make up,  hair, dressing and then wait for Esther's instructions. The first group should be done by now."

When she was about to walk to the dressing room to check on Silja, one of the crew came running to her.

"Yue-jie, Mr. Wang He Di requested you to meet him in his room. He said it's urgent. He looked upset."

Yue narrowed her eyes but smiled "Thank you. I will see what he needs. Can you help me to inform Silja that the second batch of models are here?"

She knocked on his room and called out loud, aware that a few pair of eyes were watching her from afar.

"Mr. Wang, it's me, Shen Yue." No response. She knocked again. She decided to open the door. "Are you...?"

A pair of strong arms enveloped her body, his lips crushing on hers unapologetically, while swiftly leading her to the nearest wall, and pinning her there. She knew this touch instinctively. She responded and curled her arms around his neck. His arms went behind to stroke her back and pulled her closer to him. Their tongues mingled and she was not sure who moaned.

"Didi...." she whispered in between the flicker of his tongue.
"Hmm....."
"We have to stop now."
"Hmmm...." his lip trailed from hers to her side jawline and she shuddered. "I had been wanting to do this since this morning." He whispered in her ear. "Just a little while" With that, he returned to capture her lips in his. If she had not held on to his arms, she would probably have floated away.

"Didi...."

Dylan knew that was the cue. He whispered. "Let's continue tonight."

Yue was slightly dazed from the kiss but she pulled herself together and smacked his arm. "You have a fashion gala to attend tonight."

He groaned. Then, he pouted and looked at her. "Who am I going with this time?"

"Your upcoming co-star, Chao Yue. She is cute." Yue teased.

"I rather stay at home with you. Why can't you be my partner?"

"I can." She tiptoed near to his ear and whispered. "Sleeping Partner."

Didi let out a loud guffaw. "You are so right. Come here. I missed you." He pulled her and she buried her face in his chest. "It's been a week. I'm glad you arrange this fashion shoot for me, Yue. I was bored attending events on my own ." Yue was based in Shanghai for over a year now and they have an apartment here. When Dylan came over for work, he would extend his stay to be with her.

"When will you transfer back to Beijing?"

"Soon. But this is not bad at all. I like it that we are keeping our relationship private from public eye." she smiled, inhaling his cologne smell.