Prologue- The Beginning

Warning: This contains a lot of grammatical errors because I'm not a pro-writer haha. Just wrote this because of our drama play in school and for me it has a beautiful twist so that's why I'm publishing it here. So enjoy and a big credits to my bestfriend Nelly who edited the story cover.
-

-

-

-

It was the last day before the sembreak and everyone is exhausted but they can still manage to laugh.

In the classroom there are many kinds of students like joker, loner, happy go lucky people, even have a lovely couple named Colin and Joan and a person that has a deep secret, that person is Clievy. He was head over heels into Joan but sadly she already has a boyfriend. Everyone is so loud except him.

Clievy's POV

*deep stares into joan and colin*

Tsk I hate that guy. Joan is mine and mine only. I will take her away from him. Joan you'll be mine. Hahahahahahaa this poor little guy will gonna suffer *evil laugh*

While I was thinking how I could kill Colin, the class president just shush us to get our attention tsk she's such a barrier.

Kathleen: Guysss shh, I have an announcement

Oh come on, what does she have in her mind? -_-

Kathleen's POV

Hello guys so I'm Kathleen the class president and everyone here is so noisy. They're talking about the upcoming sembreak. Well sembreak is tomorrow so hmm what if...

Me: Guysss shhh, I have an announcement

(everyone looked at me)

Me: Since tomorrow is sembreak, why don't we have a vacation so that we can relax because we've been stressed lately.

(everyone agreed) yey they agreed I'm so happy

Anjie: Guys, why don't we go hiking to the highest mountain in our city.

Hiking? No way I'm such a lazy person ahhahahaha

Andrea: We won't agree, hiking is so exhausting.

Nice one andrea haha and everyone agrees to her.

Jazzie: What if we go to my parents resort, we can have ziplines and do some fun activities.

Nelly: No! I'm scared of heights and the resort is way too far. It is located in the other country so pass.

Me: Hmm, what if...

I was gonna say something until Clievy interrupted me.

Clievy: What if we go to the Fatality Island?

Island? Why would we go to an island?