Chapter 3: The Packing and Convincing of Parents

Everyone is busy packing their things and asking their parents to join their class trip.

Kathleen's POV

Wooh I'm so excited. I hope my mom and dad will allow me. So here I go wooh inhale, exhale go kathleen

Me: Hello mommy and daddy, I'm homeeee.

I said it in a sweet and active voice.

Mom: Wow baby, you're so energetic.

Dad: Yeah, what happened to you?

Me: Mom, dad. I have something to asks you.

Dad: Haha got you. That's why you're like that because you got a favor huh. So what is it, darling?

Me: Uhm hehe. Can I go to a vacation with my classmates? All of us must be there because it is a class vacation.

Mom: But you said you would go to a concert.

Dad: Yeah darling, what are we gonna do with your tickets?

Me: Ah just give it to someone dad. Pleaseee I must go because I'm the class president. I should make sure they're all settled.

Mom: Okay baby. What can we do, you always win. Right honey?

Dad: Yeah honey. Let's just give our daughter what she wants.

Me: Waahhh really mom and dad? Yes thank you I love you both. I must go to my room now to pack my things thank you again mwah you're the best.

Jazzie's POV

Ugh. What should I do? My parents are so strict and maybe they would not allow me. I must call Kathleen my very best friend.

------On the phone------

Kathleen: Helloooooooooo. What's up?

Ugh she always got the energy. She's a class president yet she is so talkative. That's my bestfriend everyone.

Me: Hey lower down your voice

Kathleen: Ohh sorry hehe. So why did you call?

Me: Uhm I don't know what to do Kath. I know my parents will not allow me to go with you. *sigh*

Kathleen: What? No, don't be upset. I got your back so bye now. I need to do something.

Me:What? Wait no. I ne---ed.

-------------------

Did she just ended the call? Ugh what am I gonna do now? I called her to asks for some advices yet she dropped her phone while I was still talking to her.

I was in the middle of my thoughts until my phone rings. Maybe it was her.

(I immediately pressed the answer button without knowing who called me)

Me: Hello kath?

Mom: It's me baby

Me: Oh mom sorry. Why did you call me?

Mom: I heard about your trip in the fatality island. Kathleen just told me.

Me: What?

Omygosh that girl is so talkative. Why would she do that? Did she wants me to die early? Waahh I'm so dead

Me: Listen mom uhm...

Mom: No baby

No? So she wouldn't let me? :(

Me: Yeah I know mom that you wouldn't let me

Mom: No baby I meant no, stop talking first. Kath already explained everything to me and I know you're always safe if you are with her. So..

Me: Wait mom. So does that mean I can go with them?

Mom: Yes baby but make sure you will remember the discipline I always taught you.

Me: Yes mom. I promise I will be good. Thank you mom

Mom: No problem baby. So where are you? Come home and I'll help you pack

Me: Okay mom. I'm on my way.

*dials kathleen's number*

Kathleen: Yo wazzup hahahaha

Me: Girl you're so good. How'd you do that?

Kathleen: Hahahaha small things *I can feel she's winking on her phone*

Me: Thank you so muchhh. You always got my back I love youuu.

Kathleen: I hate you too mwaahh hahahah babye got to pack now

Me: K byeee

She never responses everytime I said I love you to her tsk such a cold brat hahahaha

Nelly's POV

Uhmm. Should I go with them or not? I feel like everything is not right and the words of the old man keep on knocking at my head ugh.What does he mean about the traitor? Is it one of my classmates? Hmm...But despite all of that I still want to go so okay I'm kinda excited hehe.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone tries to convince their parents and they really practiced hard how to convince them before they will ask about it. And as for Jameslie and Christian, Remcel got their backs.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Clievy's POV

HAHAHAHAHA they didn't know that island is the island that my dad has given to me. That island is mine and it is private. I can do whatever I want. Beware colin your life is at risks *evil laughs*

(packs his things for his deadly plan)