Chapter 11: Clievy's Confession in the Bonfire

Nelly's POV

The lights went back again. Everyone got tired of finding Colin and decided to go back to the house. All of us are sweaty and catching our breaths. I still can't get over of what just happened. He looks so innocent yet so evil.

Jazzie: Guys we couldn't find Colin, there's no sign of him.

Of course you can't find him because he is dead. Oh how I wish I could say those words but  it's like my mouth can't say a thing. 

Kathleen: Yeah *looks around*  and by the way where's jameslie?

He's with Colin now :((

Andrea: Yeah where is he?

Anjie: Nelly you're with him a while ago, where is he?

I said he's with Colin now, they are both dead but I can't utter any words. I'm lost in my own thoughts.

Me: .......

Raymond: Hey nelly! We're asking you, where is he? 

Why are they asking me ugh why don't they try asking Clievy since she's responsible for their deaths.

Nelly: I DON'T KNOW! Ask clievy

Clievy:  Me? I went looking for colin all alone because you two were busy fighting

So it's my fault now? Stop pretending you're innocent Clievy. I hate you

Christian: Seriously, where is he?

Joan: First we lost my boyfriend and now jameslie!! Who's next?

Jazzie: What is really going on here??

Ugh I can't take it anymore. I still can't say a word to them. Clievy from now on, I'll watch you and I will get some evidences against you.

Me: *walkouts* I have to get some fresh air

I still need to refresh my mind. Ugh this trip is definitely a bad idea that's why I'm having a second thoughts going with them. Now I can't act normal in front of them because of what I've witnessed.

Kathleen's POV

Woah what just happened? After Nelly walks out we became silent not until Remcel talked.

Remcel: Do you think nelly is responsible for this?

Nelly? No she's my bestfriend. She can't do that. I have to talk to her with Jazzie.

Clievy: Yeah maybe, because they're fighting for the whole time.

No please, I don't want to believe that Nelly will do bad things.

Raymond: If nelly is the suspect for jameslie

Anjie: then who's the suspect for colin

Everyone is babbling about their own perspectives about our lost classmates then Joan shouted.

Joan: I don't understand all of these anymore *cried*

Clievy:  It's okay joan I'm here for you. *hugs joan* hmm guys why don't we go to the seashore and have a bonfire to cool things out, you know to let us forget the unexplainable happenings. 

Me: Bonfire? That's a good idea so that we talk about everything.

Everyone said yes to bonfire.

Christian: I'll go get some beer

Raymond: Ice 

Me: Okay guys let's meet in the seashore. I have to do  something first. Come with me, Jazzie.

Jazzie: Oh okay

She followed me and asked.

Jazzie: Where are we going?

Kathleen: Let's go to Nelly and try to clear things out

Jazzie: Oh good idea. 

We went to Nelly's room  and knocks but there's no response so we slowly open the door and we saw her crying in the corner.

Me: Nelly hi?

Nelly: Go away, I don't need you

Jazzie: Tell us the truth Nelly, what happened?

Nelly: I said go away, can you not understand that?

Me: We just need some answers

Nelly: Listen to me okay. You can't trust me, you can't trust her, you can't trust him, you can't trust anyone, understand? So go away before I will do something that is against my will. NOW GO!

We were shocked by the words that she uttered so we quickly went out of the room.

Jazzie: I don't understand

Me: What does she mean by you can't trust anyone? She sounded like the old man

Jazzie: What's gotten into her?

We were busy concluding something until someone called us.

Clievy: Jazzie, Kathleen here you are. Everyone is in the seashore now. Come on.

We went to the seashore and everything is already settled like bonfire, drinks, foods and etc. 

Me: Guys, don't you have a plan to invite nelly?

Remcel: No and besides she's acting strange

Raymond: Yeah maybe she will ruin our moments here

Jazzie: She's not like that, okay?

Joan: But she changed after the two of them are gone

Clievy: Guys we shouldn't  drag negativity here. We should have some fun to forget the things that make us sad. So here, I have something to confess.

Confess? Hmm what is it

Jazzie: What is it?

Me: Share it to us clievy

Medina: I just killed someone today

Killed so does that mean???

Joan: You what?!

Medina: Yeah, the scent of the blood feels so good.

oh no this is not good

Me: WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU??

Medina: I killed........

Anjie: WHO??

Medina: a cockroach *smiles widely*

Gosh she almost give us a heart attack. Everyone laughs at his joke and sigh in relief.

Andrea: My gosh Clievy, you almost had us ahhahahah