Chapter 6: The Arrival

As they arrived on the island, everyone got jaw dropped. They were mesmerized by the beauty it holds.

Kathleen: Let's take a selfie one two three smileee. We're so cuteeee *giggles*

They keep on strolling the island. They were so captivated by the surroundings and so joyful until...

Jazzie: Wait a minute. Clievy, you said that this island is free so how come there's no people in here?

Jameslie: Yeah she's right. I've expected a lot of crowds because it's free.

Clievy: HAHAHAHAH I got you guys. Actually this island is mine and my dad gave it to me.

(everyone was suprised and amused)

Remcel: Wow bro, you're so luxurious.

Jazzie: We only have a resort and my parents owned it not me, but you an island. Wow so amazing.

Kathleen: I will tell your mom and dad to adopt me so that I can get an island too HAHAHAHAH

Clievy: HAHAHA you're so funny kath. By the way, aren't you all tired? Come on let's go to the house.

Nelly: Yeah I'm so exhausted that I could sleep for one week hahahaha *yawns*

Everyone went to the house and they were amused again.

Remcel: Wow it is only in the island but the house is times ten bigger than ours haha

Clievy: Come on, stop exaggerating dude haha

Christian: It's true. It looks so comfy

Jameslie: How I wish my house looks like this haha

Clievy: Nah stop it guys let's eat first and after that let's go upstairs to take a rest. 

After they eat their lunch, they went upstairs and it has a lot of rooms.

Anjie: Wow it can be a hotel for it contains a lot of rooms.

Andrea: Yeah clievy, you didn't told us you're so damn rich.

Clievy: Nah we're just the same with you haha come on guys, choose a room so that we can take a rest.

Jameslie: Guys let's have a night swimming later.

All: Oh yeah

Everyone went to their chosen rooms and started to unpack their things. 

Kathleen: Ugh I'm so tired. GOODNIGHT GUYSSSS (shouted)