Chapter 4: The First Journey

On the next day, everyone woke up early due to excitement. They all gathered outside of Clievy's house.

Jazzie: Guys I'm so excitedddd

Nelly: Me toooo, I can't even sleep properly

Kathleen: Yey this is it

Christian: Good thing my mom allowed me to go with you guys, thanks bro. *pats Remcel's back*

Remcel: No problem, that's what bros do

Jameslie: Yeah thanks bro. Wait by the way where is Raymond?

Everyone: Yeah, where is he?

*horns*

Raymond and the driver got out of the van.

Raymond: I'm sorry for being late guys, hop in and lets go. By the way this is Mr. Clairson, our family driver.

All: nice to meet you Mr. Clairson

Clairson: Hello beautiful and handsome

Raymond: Clievy you should be on the shotgun's seat, since you're the one who knows the way.

Clievy: Yeah yeah sure

Everyone got in the van.

Clairson: So kids? Of all the place why did you choose to go on an island?

Anjie: Oh it was Clievy's idea.

Clievy: Yeah it was my idea because I got curious in this place because almost everyone told me to go here so I put it in my bucket list. And the whole class is talking about the vacation so I just got the idea to bring them with me.

Andrea: Aww that's so sweet Clievy.

All: Yieeeee

*playing In The End*

Kathleen: Yeah one thing I don't know why it doesn't matter how hard you try jdisjuihefuheiurdfeyudgug

Jazzie: What? we can't understand the lyrics.

Nelly: Stop making your own lyrics Kathleen hahahha

Kathleen: Duhh just sing with me, come on. Let's have some fun, no kj allowed.

(everyone sings and the soundtrip continues)

Everyone got tired singing so they all went to sleep except for Clievy who can't sleep thinking about his plan.

Clievy: I can't wait for my plan to work

Clairson: What plan?

Clievy: Nothing. Aren't you tired Mr. Clairson? I can take over if you want.

Clairson: No sir. I can manage it. It's my duty.

Clievy: No, I insists Mr Clairson because you look exhausted. You can sleep if you want.

Clairson: Are you sure? How about you, why are you not sleeping? All of your classmates are already sleeping.

Clievy: Nah, I'm good. I still got a lot of energy. So please Mr Clairson, let me drive.

Clairson: Okay sir, I cant resists you.

Clievy: Thank you Mr Clairson

The van pull over, Mr Clairson and Clievy exchanged places.

Clievy: Just take a rest there Mr Clairson. I will wake you all up if we already reached our destination.

Clairson: Okay sir. Thank you.

Clievy is the only one who is awake and he's grinning all the time. Until he saw a man far ahead from the van so he slowly drives so that he could not hit the man. He stops the van and saw that it is the old man that they've encountered in the school. It is bringing a cardboard so he read what it says.

Clievy: "Stop or you'll regret everything"

After he reads those words, the wind blows hard and the old man disappeared.

Clievy: Tsk no clievy keep on going. No mysterious old man will destroy your plan. Don't be afraid, calm down.

And after he convinced himself, the journey continues...