Epilogue: In The End

Joan ran towards Kathleen to stab her but Kathleen tries to stop her and now the two of them are fighting over a knife.

Kathleen: Joan stop it. You don't know him.

Joan: No, you don't know him.

Kathleen: He's a killer.

Joan: No you are the killer because you killed him.

Kathleen: I did it for some reasons you wouldn't understand.

Joan: I do understand that you killed my ex-boyfriend!

Jazzie and Anjie ran towards Kathleen and Joan to stop them from killing each other. They were about to stop them but the two are so aggressive fighting over and not minding where the knife is pointed to. As they fought, Jazzie and Anjie went near them but they couldn't do it because they were accidentally slashed in the neck with the use of the knife that Joan and Kathleen hold.

 The two of them knocks down on the floor and pukes a lot of blood. Kathleen can't believe what just happened and she let go of the knife. She cries while shouting Anjie and Jazzie's name. Joan was about to stab her but she suddenly heard a gun shot. She thought it was meant for her but Kathleen was being shot and when she turned around, she found out that it was from Clievy. She ran towards him.

Joan: Oh Clievy, you're still aliveee... No no clievy open your eyes. We can get through this, I promise please keep fighting

Joan is crying until she heard a voice. It was Kathleen, who's too weak but still tries to talk.

Kathleen: S-stop it Joan, i-t's over now. Y-you're the only one left a-and I know I w-will be gone s-soon because I got s-shot but please d-do something good. D-don't be an evil like C-clievy.

After hearing those words, something about Joan snapped. She wouldn't let anyone calls Clievy an evil because as for her he is her angel. Joan get the gun that Clievy used to shot Kathleen and went over her.

Joan: You will die.

Kathleen: No, we both die.

Before Joan could pull the trigger Kathleen used all of her force and turned the gun around  so the gun shoots in Joan instead of her. Joan fell on the ground because she got shot in her head. 

Kathleen: E-everyone is dead and I k-know I will be like t-them soon. B-but all I w-want is some answers b-before I will be g-gone. Do we d-deserve this? *sobs*

The lights went off and she heard a voice and she's sure it's from the old man.

Old man: I know what you deserve my child, I know you are so tired and all you need is an eternal rest.

The old man puts his hand in Kathleen's head then she became unconscious.

Old man: All of you who are reading, you are all cursed. Be careful who your friends are because might one of them is your real enemy *looks at all the dead bodies* My work here is done. Goodbye my children and remember, be good.

The old man disappeared in the story but he will appear in your dreams so watch out...