Chapter 1- Clievy's Plan

Clievy's POV

They are so busy planning where to go on a vacation. Wait... They want a vacation huh? HAHAHAHA okay I'll give it to them

Before Kathleen could suggests something, I immediately interrupted her.

Me: What if we go to the Fatality Island?

Joan: Island? We can't afford that.

Everyone agreed.

Me: Shh listen first, I heard that island is free and you can do whatever you want to do. We can also stay there for how many days.

I hope they are convinced...

Kathleen: Oh free? That's interesting.

Jazzie: I like it

Me: So what do you think guys?

Colin: That's cool right babe? *he wraps his arm to joan*

Fvck! Get your dirty hands off my future wife.

Joan: That's right babe, we can have some lovey dovey time there together. *then she smiles sweetly*

Sht that hurts

Me: So that's it. I guess everyone agreed.

Yes my plan is working hahahaha

Raymond: I know someone who can take us there safely, I will just gonna call him *dials number*

***********************************
Clairson: Hello sir

Raymond: Hello Mr. Clairson, my classmates and I are planning to go to the Fatality Island. Could you take us there?

Clairson: Fatality Island? I never heard about that place. Where is it exactly?

Raymond: Uh wait... Clievy where is this island located?

Me: I will be on the shotgun seat to help him.

Raymond: Uh okay. Uhm Mr Clairson, my classmate Clievy will just gonna point out the place okay?

Clairson: Uhm okay sir I would love to accompany you.

Raymond: Thank you so much Mr Clairson.

***********************************
The phone call ended and Raymond turned to us.

Raymond: Guys, Mr Clairson is one of our trusted family driver and he can take us there safely.

Remcel: So we should start packing our things tonight.

Jameslie: Bro, Can you be the one to tell my mom that we're having a vacation?

Jameslie looks at Remcel

Christian: Me too bro, our mom trusted you so much because your face is so innocent hahaha

Remcel: Okay fine. That's my job everytime tsk

Jameslie and Arcillas: Nice one brooo

They are so busy talking while I was busy planning and I didn't know that I said on my mouth what I was only thinking.

Me: Finally, this is the start of my plan hahahaha

Colin: What plan?

The plan to kill you of course hahaha I wish I could say that.

Me: Uhm my bucket list *and I smile to hide my intense face*

Wooh that was close. I thought they will gonna find out. Gladly they are easy to get fooled hahahah

(bell rings)

Ohh our class just ended. Now I can start packing things for my deadly plan.