Chapter 8: Clievy's First Move

Joan's POV

We are so happy playing in the water that we slightly forgot the mystery man. I wonder what he meant every word he said. Is there really a traitor in our class? What does he mean by do things wisely? Ugh I don't understand what's happening here. Maybe I should stop worrying and start playing along. After a couple of hours, our energy got rundown and we decided to go back to our house. My boyfriend Colin wraps his arm around me and whispers something.

Colin: Babe, don't go to sleep yet. Let's have a date just the two of us in the seashore.

Me: Okay babe but let's pretend to go to our room and if we noticed that everyone is quiet then that's the time we go out.

Colin: Oh nice one my naughty baby *bites my earlobe*

Me: Ugh babe stop

Colin: You're so cute when you're like that

Me: Tsk

We're in the middle of sweet quarrel when Kathleen shouted...

Kathleen: Aww I wish I have a boyfriendddddd

Jazzie: HAHAHHA nelly she's wishing she had one

Nelly: How about your crush in our section?

Woah she has a crush? I never thought she had one because she never told us.

Remcel: She has a crush in our classmates?

Jameslie: Who is it?

Anjie: Omygosh so cute. Whoooo?

Everyone: WHOOO?

Raymond: Is it me? *raises his eyebrow to tease her*

Hahahah nice one raymond. But really who is it? Is it really raymond?

Kathleen: DUHHHH NO ONEEEE! *runs to her room*

Me: Omygosh, is she blushing?

Jazzie and Nelly: AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Andrea: Who is her crush?

Jazzie: We don't know neither.

Nelly: She wouldn't tell us.

Raymond: I know that it's me *grins*

Anjie: Duhh let's just all go to sleep because the wind is so strong

Everyone: Ooops jealousy HAHAHAH

Hahahha they're so cute. But who is Kathleen's crush? Anyways, everyone went to their designated room and I keep observing if all of them already slept. After a couple of observations, I slowly went out of my room and Colin is already there. 

Colin: Hey babe *kisses me*

Me: Oh hi babe so come on.

We went to seashore together and talk about a lot of things.

Colin: Babe? Aren't you scared or confused about that old mystery man?

Me: Actually, I'm scared babe but I keep pretending that I'm not to fight my fears.

Colin: It's not that bad to be scared babe just like me, I'm so scared to lose you in my life.

Me: Babe >//<

My babe really knows my soft spots. Gosh him and his pick up line ughhh.

Colin: Babe are you a urine?

Me: Hahaha why?

Colin: Because I can't get urine my mind.

urine my mind? what I don't understand.

Me: What?

Colin: Babe stop being so slow urine means you and in, that's why I said urine my mind

Me: Uhh okayy hahahaha

Colin: Tsk babe. I'm just gonna go to the bathroom.

Me: Okay babe I'm just gonna wait you here.

Clievy's POV

Colin: Tsk babe. I'm just gonna go to the bathroom.

Joan: Okay babe I'm just gonna wait here.

HAHAHA perfect timing because my hands can't wait to taste blood. Actually, I've been here since the two of them went out. I've secretly follow them and wait for the right time and here it is, sorry bro but you can't reach the bathroom because my knife will reach you. *evil laughs*

Colin's POV

Because of that urine joke I feel like my urine wants to go out haha. Before I could go to the bathroom I feel like there's someone following me so I look back, there's no one but when I look front...