Chapter 12: BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD!

After a few laughs, the girls got tired while the boys still got the energy.

Kathleen: *yawns* boys, we're heading back to our room, you guys wanna stay here?

Christian: Yeah we're not yet tired

Kathleen: Okay be careful because you are all drunk

Raymond: Yeah sure

The girls went to sleep and the boys are still drinking.

Clievy: Bros, I'm kinda tired so I'm just gonna head back

All boys: Okay bro

Clievy's POV

Of course I will not head back because I'm gonna kill the boys. YES YOU READ IT RIGHT, IM GONNA KILL THEM HAHAHAHA. It's the perfect time because they're too weak to fight me because they are all drunk. So you're wondering why I will kill them? I will kill them because I only want Joan and I living in this island and yes I will kill all the girls too. Am I evil? Nah I'm higher than the devil. I'm the king of everything. So back to the fools, I'm just hiding in the dark while preparing stones.

Raymond's POV

So Remcel, Christian and I are left in the seashore. On my right side, Remcel is throwing rocks to the ocean. On my left side, Christian is on his deep thoughts. And me I'm just staring at the bottle in my hand until someone threw rock at my head. I already knew it was Remcel because he's the only one with the rocks so I got mad at him

Me: Ouch man!

I turned to him.

Remcel: What did I do?

And now he's playing innocent, perfect

Me: Don't act like you did nothing 

Then I got hit by a rock again so it means Christian is the one who threw it.

Me: Ouch Christian stop it!

Christian: Stop what?

Me: You two are making me mad

Then I looked in front tsk they are such a disturbance.

Christian: RAYMOND!

Raymond: What?

Christian: Stop throwing rocks at me

Throwing rocks? and now he blames it on me. What an idiot!

Raymond: Huh?? I did nothing

Then the three of us got hit by the rocks.

The three of us: OUCH!!

So it means that there's someone out there who keep on throwing rocks at us and make us look fool by blaming each other. Tsk I should have known.

Christian: Who did it?

Me: Let's separate so that we can find out who did it.

Clievy's POV

HAHAHAHA fools! They keep on blaming each other and now they've seperated to find who did it. Well okay, they've made things easier for me. I will kill them one by one since the three of them are alone and drunk haha.

Remcel: Where are you? I will kill you

Oh really? kill me huh? Or I will kill you HAHAHAHA

Remcel: Come on, show yourse----

Before he could finish his words, I attack him and slit his throat with a knife just like how handsome boy colin died. After that I attack Raymond and kill him just like how I kill his friend. And lastly, I went to Christian and hit his face with a shovel then slit his throat. OH THIRD KILL HAHAHAH that's a lot of blood right there. Ugh it feels so good to kill someone. I put their dead bodies next to Colin and Arcillas their SOULmates, wait that's funny SOULmate HAHAHHA soulmate because they are all souls now.