Chapter 13: Joan's Gone

Clievy's POV

After cleaning all the mess , I went back to the house. In the living room, I saw Joan is crying and suddenly a thought hits me. I went to the kitchen and prepared Joan a milk not an ordinary milk but I mixed something that can make her fall asleep.

Me: Hey Joan, what's up? Why are you crying?

Joan: I don't understand what is happening here anymore. Why is my boyfriend gone? Where did he go?

Me: Shh joan calm down. Here drink this, it will make you feel better

Then I gave her the milk

Joan: Thank you for always being there for me Clievy even though you know

Me: Shush Joan, drink it now

Joan drank the milk and she feels dizzy until she collapsed HAHAHAHA she's mine now.

Nelly's POV

Omygosh look how evil he is. He didn't know I followed him everywhere he goes. I've witnessed everything, and I saw how he killed the boys and now Joan is his new victim. Is he even a human being? I can't move and I can't utter any word. I know I'm wrong because I didn't told anyone but I'm scared, I don't know what to do. But now I got evidences because I record everything in my phone, I will show it to them until I am ready. Right now, I am so exhausted because of the happenings. Clievy what did we ever do to you? I need to follow him...