'E' and her protective Brother

Tamaki slowly woke up as he forced his eyes open.

Instantly he shot up as he looked around the room. He didn't know where he was.

The room was bare with only the bed he was lying on and his bag which was in the corner.

Jumping up Tamaki searched for his phone eventually finding it.

4.30am.

Letting out a horrified gasp he jumped up and ran out of the room, finding an elevator he went downstairs planning to leave and find E before it was too late.

"Tenko!" A small excited screamed called to Tamaki who spun to see his sister.

"E!" He screamed back as he hugged her.

E had long silver hair and a small horn on her head. She was really small but surprisingly well dressed, her clothes covering her arms and legs.

"It's good to see you awake, Tamaki." Aizawa said tiredly as he stretched. He was wearing his usual sleeping bag as he sat on a couch.

"How did you find her?" Tamaki asked defensively as he pushed E behind him.

"When you passed out we didn't want to leave your sister alone so we searched for her. Took a while. You hid her well but Nezu found her through your phone." Aizawa explained as Tamaki sighed.

"That explains why it was so hard to find." He grumbled as he walked over to the couch and sat down, E by his side.

"Not fighting this time?" Aizawa asked as Tamaki shock his head.

"It's done now." He said as E looked at him.

"You saw Red again, didn't you?" E asked as Tamaki nodded.

"Yeah, it lasted a bit longer as well." He replied fondly.

"Red?" Aizawa asked trying to avoid letting the boy know what he had saw.

"My brother we grew up together until..." Tamaki stopped as a pained expression crossed his face. "I'm sure Toshinori told you but my 'dad' wasn't great and he... He killed Ref..." Tamaki explained with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry for your loss." Aizawa comforted as Tamaki shock his head.

"It happened years ago. I'm fine." He stated as he let out a small yawn.

"Are you sure, you didn't seem fine earlier?" Aizawa asked as the boy looked at him.

"Red was happy when he died." Tamaki stated as the image of Red's smile poped into Aizawa's mind.

Aizawa wanted to keep questioning Tamaki when he felt the boy curling up to his side. "What are you doing?" Aizawa asked as E giggled.

"You won't be able to get him off you now." She stated as she ran to Aizawa's other side. "Tenko told me that he and Shiro would fall asleep next to each other in a room just like this one. He always talks about his old friends and what they did. I wish that when I grow up I can have amazing friends like Tenko had... I wish Tenko could find his friends again..." E mumbled as she feel asleep leaving Aizawa to his thoughts.

'What happened to these kids?'

'Who was there dad?'

'Why did their dad kill their brother?'

'What happened to Green?'

'Who was Green?!'

E let out a soft whimper as she muzzled closer to the hero who snapped out of his thoughts.

Sighing he closed his eyes as he tried to rest for tomorrow.

Snap!

Aizawa slowly opened his eyes as he saw Present Mic and Midnight watching him with their phones out.