Internships

Slowly, Shinso woke up as he groaned.

"Wake up Shinso! Shota won't let me eat unless you're up!" Eri shouted as she jumped on the bed Shinso was sleeping on. "Come on!"

"E, come help set up, I'll wake sleeping beauty." Tamaki ordered as the excited girl ran into the kitchen. "You need to tell her not to do that if you want to sleep."

Shinso only rolled his eyes as he sat up. "It's better than being woken up by pa."

Tamaki nodded as he turned to leave.

Shinso had been staying with the two heroes in training for about a week now and today they would be going to their internships.

Shinso wasn't sure where Tamaki was going other than it was out of town. He, however, was getting trained by his dad.

The group ate with the excited chatter between Eri and Present Mic echoing around them.

When everything was cleared, they prepared to leave. Eri happily climbed on to Present Mic's shoulders as they led the group to the class.

Shinso quickly disappeared as the group met up with Class 1A.

"Morning Tamaki!" Uraraka shouted as she ran up to the group. "Morning Eri!"

"Morning Uraraka-san." Eri greeted quietly while hiding behind Present Mic's head.

"How come you are with Aizawa-sensei and Present Mic?" Uraraka asked, causing Tamaki to shrug.

Tamaki couldn't stop myself from looking at Iida unsurely. The robot boy was talking proudly about going to work for his brother's agency.

Deciding to ignore it, Tamaki said goodbye to Eri before leaving for his train.

When he got out, he walked towards his internship, ignoring anyone who tried to talk to him.

At the door, Mirio stood alone. He was scrolling through his phone absentmindedly, waiting for the younger hero.

"You didn't go in?" Tamaki asked as he came up to the other.

"You warned me not to, but might I ask, who is this man? I couldn't find any details on him." Mirio stated, watching the younger.

"Grand Torino, speed hero. Produces jets of air out his feet which he uses to move around. He was an incredible hero who knew and helped the best true heroes." Tamaki explained with wonder and praise in his voice but Mirio could ask hear sadness in his speech.

"How'd you even get us this place?" Mirio asked as Tamaki shrugged.

"I have my ways." Tamaki finished before opening the door and entering. He didn't seem phased by the body lying on the floor in a pool of blood with intestines outside its body.

"He's dead!" Mirio screamed as he ran to the body of the old man. 

"He's not dead." Tamaki stated, clearly unimpressed.

"He's not?" Mirio said as the man suddenly popped up in his head.

"I'm not dead." The man repeated causing Tamaki to roll his eyes.

"I told you not to do that." Tamaki growled as the man stood up.

"Yeah, I remember, but, I thought I'd try this guy out." Grand Torino stated as he pointed at Mirio.

"Come on, put on your hero costumes and I'll see how you do against a real pro." Torino stated. 

The two heroes in training put on their outfits.

Mirio went first as he tried to attack the fast hero.

Naturally, Grand Torino easily dodged as Mirio kept trying. Tamaki watched amused from the side trying his best not to laugh. at the completely unmatched battle. While Grand Tornio didn’t get hit once but Mirio, Mirio was able to dodge most of the attacks Grand tornino sent him which is better than what the old hero expected. Eventually, Mirio couldn’t keep going and collapsed onto the floor, breathing heavily.

“Over already?” Grand Torino taunted while standing over Mirio.

“Maybe I should go?” Tamaki suggested, standing  up and facing Grand Torino.

“You think you can-” Grand Tornio started but was punched in the face before he could finish.

“Yeah, I think I can,” Tamaki said while stretching his wrist. “Why do you think i wanted to go after him, “ Tamkai explained while motioning at Mirio, “I wanted to see how you moved, wanted to see if it has changed, and now, you can’t do anything without me knowing first.” Tamaki finished while lowering his face to glare at Grand Torino, his left eye glowed a vibrant acid green.

“Big talk for a new kid.” Grand Torino smirked as he jumped up to punch Tamaki, who easily dodge. This continued as Grand Torino tried to hit him but couldn't get a single one in, Tamaki finding it easy to attack the elder. With a final smirk, Tamkai let out a more powerful punch sending Grand Torino into the wall as green lighting surrounded him, dying down after a few seconds.

Mirio quickly ran over to check on Grand Torino as Tamaki went to the kitchen putting some food into the microwave. He watched amused by Mirio worry before dishing up the sweet treat he had cooked and placing it onto the table. 

“Move aside for a second.” Tamki ordered while kneeling at the sofa where Grand Torino was lying. He laid his hand onto Grand Torino’s face, a soft blue glow covered the space between the hand and face. A few seconds later, Grand Torino shot up. Tamaki didn’t show any emotion due to the sudden movement but instead shoved the food into Grand Torino’s face and walked off. “i am going to get changed into something more comfortable. make sure he finishes eating, Blue made it especially.”

As he disappeared Grand Torino started to eat, seemingly happy with the fish shaped food. Mirio seemed to watch him confused, “hey, Grand Torino, what is Tamaki’s quirk? I keep thinking it is something but then he does something and I think it is something else.”

Grand torino shook his head while thinking himself, “Honestly i do not know, he wrote it down as requirement, a powerful quirk found in the United Kingdom, that allows the user to use any quirk with the only downside being that the side effects are tens times worse than if it was the quirk normally. But watching him there, I don't think he has that quirk, I don't know how to explain it but it didn’t feel like one quirk and felt strangely familiar.” 

When Tamaki returned he was wearing a simple white shirt and ripped jeans. He had a dark green zip up hoodie and the usual jewelry he wore. Tamaki couldn’t help but think back to his sister and what she would be doing. He hoped that she would be okay and ignored the others as he thought through everything.

Soon the next disaster is to occur.