New boundaries

Slowly class 1-B made their way through the thick forest, they were all fully dressed in their hero costumes ready for a full day of training. That would be if it wasn't barely dawn and they were only half awake. Vlad king, their form tutor, led them while explaining, but one of them was awake enough to understand anything he said.

A sudden explosion however, did wake them up as they looked out into the opening. Class 1-A was already there and they were pushing their quirks to the extreme. Bakugo was creating huge explosions in the air, while Todoroki froze and set fire to the area around him. Uraraka was floating herself up as Aoyama let off beam after beam of dazzling light. Sero not far to the side pulling out a constant stream of tape, pain clear over his face. Jiro was stabbing the rock wall with her earphone jacks as Ojiro punched Kirishima and vise versa. Mina kept trying to melt everything as Iida ran past full speed. Tsu was using her tongue to climb up the rock face as Tokoyami dealt with keeping dark shadow under control while in pitch black. I little off at the side Yaoyorozu was eating a piece of food while constantly making her flash grenade Russian dolls, Sero by her side eating cake. Koda was screaming on top of the cliff, trying to call every animal he could. Touro was sneaking around the open space, Shoji trying to catch her. Kaminari was trying to make a constant stream of electric current without going braindead. Finally, Tamaki was fighting transparent clones of himself, each using a different quirk to try and one up the full colour one.

practically pushing themselves to the edge to catch up and possibly overtake class 1-A.

Of course, nothing really changed throughout the day, they trained, made and ate lunch, trained some more, made and ate dinner. Uraraka and Aoyama were the first to start struggling, neither liking over using their quirks and struggling not to throw up.

It wasn't until the bravery contest did anything change. The group that had failed their exam, was dragged off to take the extra classes as everyone teamed up.

As it was an odd number, one would be left on their own but that was fine for Tamaki.

Todoroki couldn't help but watch Tamaki suspiciously, he could tell something was off about him, but he couldn't work out what. The way Tamaki stood was different, like how he stood when fighting in the USJ, he stood up straighter, like he was listening for something.

The courage test went on, Tamaki waiting at the base rather than trying to scare anyone, though everyone was pretty sure that Tamaki would be able to find a part of his quirk that would scare them, after all, his quirk seemed infinite.

Tamaki still looked like he was waiting for something.

When the first scream sounded no one thought anything of it, there were a lot of screams that night, showing that the teams were doing their job. Tamaki seemed to think it was something different.

"Let's see how much he has done this time," Tamaki whispered to himself before walking off, blending into the backdrop.

No one noticed he was gone over the excitement of the night, no one but Todoroki, who quickly ran after him, trying to find out why.

It wasn't long before Tamaki came to his final destination. Todoroki stood behind him, hidden in the shadows. In front of Tamaki was a series of villains.

Todoroki's eyes widened, was Tamaki working with the villains? Was Bakugo right?

"Is he here?" The villains spun around at Tamaki's question. All preparing to fight. "Woah, don't get so worried, I am not going to fight you, yet. I simply wish to see if he is here. Tomura? Are you here?"

"He's not." A villain spat, he had black hair and scars covering half of his skin, silver rings holding the skin together.

Tamaki let out a small sigh, "I really hoped he had taken my offer, shame. So tell me Dabi, is this it? That leader of you didn't change a thing?"

Dabi, or the person Tamaki called Dabi, raised his eyebrow. "What do you mean? How do you know my name and how did you know that, that pathetic leader's master was trying to change things?"

Tamaki smiled brightly at Dabi's questions, "Oh? So father did try to change things? That makes things interesting now, doesn't it? Tomura stopped being a lamb and started thinking for himself, how great?" Tamaki clapped his hands together, small embers burning off his fingertips. "This might be easier than I thought, I thought it would take a lot longer than that. After all, last time it did. I guess when your master doesn't tell you anything, you start getting suspicious."

"What are you talking about?" This time it was a school girl who spoke, she had blond hair that was pulled into two side buns.

"Your leader, Tomura Shigaraki, I want to change him. Not make him good per se, I am not hoping for miracles. Just get him away from that man." Tamaki smiled to himself before letting out a sigh. "You know, I can't let you attack my friends down there. I am going to have to ask you to leave."

The group burst out laughing. "Are you sure you are not looking for a miracle?" Dabi walked forward a blue flame burning in his hand.

"Quite. Don't forget I defeated hundreds of your club's precious Nomu's single handedly. I think you should leave while you still can," Tamaki said while leaning close to Dabi blowing out the man's fire.

"That's it, what's your name?" Dabi grabbed a hold of Tamaki's shirt, pulling him close.

"Tamaki, Tenko Tamaki."

Suddenly, Dabi let Tamaki go, throwing him to the ground. "Is that so, Compress, you know what to do."

Tamaki's eyes widened as he dodged Compress's attack, swinging to the side before running just ducking under a fire attack.

The smoke guy from the USJ attack came, spreading out the group as their attack started. Dabi set fire to the trees nearby.

"Todoroki," Tamaki grabbed Todoroki's collar, pulling him to his feet. "Run you fool!"