Beating up your teachers

Aizawa slowly explained the necessary items of the day, eying the troubled students. In a few weeks the students would be taking the final exams, one written, one practical.

There were more than a few he expected to fail.

Seemingly, their own confidence was pretty low anyway, so he knew he didn't need to say much and instead went to sleep.

Tamaki was mildly watching from his seat as different study groups formed. He wasn't really worried about the exams, kind off hard to be scared by a test you've taken before. But he did find it funny to watch the bigings of study time with Yao-momo. He had forgotten that she used to get this excited.

They were at lunch and despite his usual distance, Tamaki was sitting with the rest of the class rather than running off to see Eri.

Though that didn't mean he was actually listening to what they said.

Tamaki suddenly turned around and grabbed the class 1B resident blond while glaring at him. "If you're going to try and attack me, be quieter when approaching."

Tamaki simply stood up after that and left, Shinso quickly running after him. "You are one weird person, specifically going into a room to be attacked just to protect people you refuse to talk to most the time," Shinso said unhelpfully causing Tamaki to roll his eyes.

They made their way to the teacher lounge and spent the rest of lunch with Eri. When Tamaki had first started doing this, the teachers didn't know how to react. Now, it just seemed normal.

When the tests came around, they were exactly the same ones Tamaki took the first time round meaning he knew the exact answer for each.

Tamaki was interested to see how the battle exams would play out. Bakugo still thought he was a villain or villain traitor and refused to talk to him but Tamaki couldn't care less. Wouldn't make much a difference from the first time.

At least it would be really easy to beat All Might on his own, but he had a different plan.He had something else he was planning to do, a last resort of some kind, a secret plan.

Tamaki only paid attention to the bare minimum to make sure everything was the same. As expected he and Bakugou were to fight against All Might.

Tamaki didn't even bother to talk to Bakugo as he went up to the observation deck, smiling slightly when Uraraka entered. Wonder how she'll deal without any ammo for Aoyama.

Most of the battles went the same as last time and so Tamaki didn't bother to watch growing more and more annoyed that his once amazing class was put back to their untrained selves but he knew he would just have to be patient.

When it got around to his and Bakugou's match he didn't bother in trying to talk to the angry teenager who growled, "you better stay out my way villain."

As the buzzer went off, Tamaki lunged forward, knowing where All Might was, both from memory and a heat sensing quirk. He quickly jumped above All Might before sending a shock wave downwards, throwing All Might off his feet.

He just needed to get close enough to touch All Might, one second with his hand in the right place and it would be over.

He quickly charged at All Might, electricity dancing around his fingertips but was stopped by a shock wave caused by All Might punching the air. I felt myself being thrown into the wall but was able to stop the collision before it occurred.

He sent off a huge power surge, causing All Might to jump up and avoid. Taking another charge, Tamaki almost made it but was kicked away and onto the rooftop of a nearby building.

He was going to try again when Bakugou was hit on the back by an explosion. Shaking off any surprise, Tamaki took advantage of the distraction, charging up again.

Bakugou continued his barrage on All Might as Tamaki got closer.

Boom.

All Might was thrown away as Tamaki landed by the hero, blue electricity surrounded him stopping any movement All Might tried to make.

Bakugou looked at Tamaki in surprise who was simply staring at All Might with a hidden smirk. That'll work quite nicely. He'll kill me if he ever works it out but still.

All Might slowly woke up the next morning, he couldn't really remember what had happened other than feeling immense pain. Recovery Girl was giving him a disproving smile from the side. "I see you've decided to wake."

"What happened?" All Might asked looking around.

"You got taken out by two first years is what happened," Recovery girl said while standing up and walking over.

All Might sighed before going to get dressed for the next day of teaching. However, as he took off the bandages, he instantly noticed something, the scar that was bringing about the end to his career, was gone. Perfect skin replaced it, not a faded mark to be seen. That was impossible.

He could feel his power surging throw his body, unchanged, same as it had been when he first got it, before the attack, before he gave it to Mirio, same level, same everything. Well not exactly, he couldn't place it, but something felt different, it was like the change from before he received the quirk but that was impossible.

Why would anyone give him another quirk? How would they give him another quirk? What purpose could come from him having another quirk? Was this why he had healed, a new quirk? He needed to try this out, but he would have to talk to Nezu first.

He couldn't have another quirk.

Tamaki watched All Might freaking out, it was quite funny to watch as the pro hero kept touching where his scar should be. The quirk worked better than he thought it was going to, not even a white circle. And one the best side, All Might hadn't gone crazy, not that Tamaki thought he would, it has been made for All Might after all and it has been a very long time since he drove someone mad by giving them a quirk.

Soon All Might. Soon you'll be back to normal. Soon you'll be able to fight again.