3

He let go of my hand and hugged her back. "Mom your hurting me." He said. She moved back a little. "Are you okay baby? What did they do to you? Do I have to go kill them?!" She asked frantically. "I'm fine, just a few scratches." He said down playing his injuries. "Let's get you home. Izuku would you like to ride with us?" She asked. I glanced at her then Kacchan. He nodded his head so I smiled. "Y-Yeah sure." I said. "Okay let's go." She said. We walked over to her car and got in. It wasn't a big car, but it also wasn't a small one. The seats were a grayish-black and she had a pretty good air conditioner and heating system as well as a radio. She started the car and pulled out of the school parking lot. Kacchan scooted closer to me and laid his head on my shoulder. I grabbed his hand and held as he got comfortable. He closed his eyes and squeezed my hand. "Thank you.....Deku." He whispered. I smiled. "You don't have to thank me Kacchan. I....I care about you, so of course I'm going to be here for you." I whispered back. "But you don't have to.....and I know I'm not the greatest person to be around so.....thank you...." He whispered. He started to doze off. "But you are an amazing person to be around." I whispered. Mitsuki looked at us through the mirror. "Is he really okay Izuku? I know he don't like to tell people when somethings wrong with him." She asked/said. I want to tell her, but I know Kacchan wouldn't want me to. "Well, Recovery girl healed him, but he'll be tired for a little bit and he'll need to eat because her quirk takes a lot of energy away from whoever she uses it on." I said. She sighed in relief. "Thank you." She whispered. "You're welcome, but you really don't need to thank me." I said. She shook her head. "Not just that. I heard you were one of the people who helped him and that you sat with him in the nurses room." She said. I looked over at the blond haired boy on my shoulder. I squeezed his hand and looked back at Mitsuki. "I'd do it all again if I had to." I said with a smile on my face. I'd do it for anyone of my friends and I'm sure they'd do the same for me. "And it wasn't just me. His best friend Kirishima helped and so did my best friend Iida, along with Todoroki and Momo." I said. I don't want to take all the credit. "Tell them that I greatly appreciate what they did." She said. I nodded my head and back at Kacchan. The car started to slow down and then we pulled into a very familiar driveway. "Kacchan." I said and started to shake him awake. He grunted and his eyes fluttered opened. "Deku? Where are we?" He asked rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "Your house silly." I said with a giggle. He yawned and slowly got out. I got out and was going to walk to my house, since it's right next to his, but Kacchan grabbed my hand and pulled me over to him. "Kacchan what-" He pulled me into a hug and, like before, he put on hand on my chest above my heart. I slowly hugged him back. "Katsuki are you-" Mitsuki started. "Never mind." She said as she went back in. "I...I need to go tell my mom that your back. She's been worried to death ever since you got taken." I said. He slowly pulled away and he put one hand on my face and caressed it. "Be safe.....Izuku." He whispered as he turned to leave. "You to Katsuki. And remember I'm right beside you so, if you ever need me no matter how late come over." I said. "I will." He said and headed in his while I headed to mine. I took one last look at him and went in. "Mom? I'm back." I said. I saw the short green haired woman walk out of the kitchen and over to me. "Izuku honey are you okay?" She asked worriedly as she hugged. I chuckled and hugged back. "Yeah I'm fine. Kacchan is home." I said. She let go of me and smiled. "Yeah Mitsuki called and told me just before you came over." She said. "We're going over there and having dinner with the so go clean up." She said. "Okay mom." I said as I headed up the stair and to the bathroom. I took a shower and the got out and wrapped a towel around my waist a den headed to my room. I'm going over to Kacchans house so I want to look good. Hmm....I got out a dark green shirt and a pair of black ripped jeans. I put them on and headed downstairs. "Mom I'm ready." I said. "Okay, just let me get dressed then we can go." She said. She went up the stairs and shut her bedroom door. I sat on the couch and waited for her to come down. The bedroom door opened and I heard her footsteps coming down the stairs. "Okay lets go honey." She said with a smile. She's wearing a green dress with flowers on it. I stood up and followed her over to Kacchans house. She knocked on the door and it opened to reveal Masura, Kacchans dad. "Hello Inko, Izuku." He said and bowed. "Hello Masura." She said and I waved. "Mitsuki is in the kitchen and Katsuki is in his room." He said. "Thank you." Me and my mom said in unison. We headed to the kitchen and saw Mitsuki standing there cooking. "Need any help?" My mom asked. "No, but I'd love someone to talk to." She said as she sat down. "I might be able to help you." My mom said with a giggle. "I'm going to go find Kacchan." I said. "He's in his room." Mitsuki said. I nodded my head and headed up the stairs. I'm pretty sure I remember which room is his.