17

Warning some smut  ⚠️
Kacchan stood in the doorway of the bathroom in boxers and a tank top with damp hair. He was drying his hair off and he glanced up at me. He stopped what he was doing and looked me up and down, he undressed me with his eyes. He licked his lips and dropped the towel on the ground. He walked over to me within two, big, steps and sat down in front of me. I bit my bottom lip and glance down at the bed then back up at him. He put his hand on my ankle and dragged the tips of his fingers from my ankle all the way up to the top of my thigh. I closed my eyes as he repeated this a few times. "Damn 'Zuku! Your hot...." He said. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He smirked as our eyes met and leaned a little closer. "No hot isn't the right word....." He said and put his other hand on the back of my neck. "Your....sexy..." He said. He leaned in to kiss me, but I put my index finger on his lips. "Nope Kacchan..you can't kiss me remember.." I said. He rolled his eyes and put both hands on my hips. "Fine..." He said. He went down to my shoulder and bit it, hard. I bit my lip and tried to keep my sounds in. He put both hands on my butt and squeezed hard as he licked the bite mark he just made. Kacchan smirked. "Heh don't need to kiss you to make you feel like your on cloud nine." He said and started sucking on my neck. He pushed me back on the bed and raised my crop top up and started sucking and pulling on my nipples. "Hmm.." I moaned quietly. He pulled back and switched sides. I went to wrap my arms around him, but he swatted them away. "No hugging Deku....remember." He said. "Unless..." He started. "...Unless...what?" I panted out. "You want to lift that ban of yours." He said. I smiled and shook my head. I flipped over and put my lips and inch away from his. "Nope. Not unless you want to lift yours." I said. He growled and put his hands on my shoulders. "Your an asshole!" He said. I giggled and rolled off of him. He rolled over towards me and put his arm around me. "Don't this count as hugging?" I asked. "No! Cuddling and hugging is two completely different things. Ask anyone." He said. He rubbed his hand up and down my thigh. He traced circles on my thigh with his finger tips. He brought his hand up to my stomach and moved his fingers back and forth across my abs. He bit my ear lobe and pulled it back a little and then let go. I let out a whimper as he moved back and I bit my lip. He chuckled and put his lips back against my ear. "You know.....you can lift that silly ban of yours...and this could be more....fun." He said. He slipped his hand in my shorts and rubbed me through the fabric of my underwear. "K-Kacchan.." I whined. He pulled his hand out and chuckled. "Yes Deku?" He asked. I rolled over and faced him. I put my hand in his hair and tried to pull me, but he stopped me. "Sorry I didn't quite hear you...Izuku." He said dragging out every letter of my name. I shivered and pulled him a little closer. "Use your words." He said in a deep voice. I moaned a little and tangled my fingers with his hair. "K-kiss m-me....please." I said. He smirked and hovered his lips over mine. "Say that again." He said in a husky voice. "P-please kiss m-me." I said. He got closer. "One more time." He said. "Please..." I breathed out. He smashed his lips on mine and sucked on my bottom lip. "Heh, you sound like slut Deku." He said in a deep voice. He kissed me once more. He kissed up my jaw to my ear. "And I love it." He whispered. I shivered and moaned a little. "You know I can't really help you because you....banned....me from doing so." He said and raised himself up off of me a little. I whimpered and put my hands on his shoulders. "F-Fine I l-l-lift my b-ban." I whispered. He smiled and smash his lips on mine and pressed his body against mine. He bit my bottom lip and I opened my mouth a little and let him in. Our tongues wrestled for dominance, Kacchan won. After a minute of this he broke for air. He kissed up my jaw to my ear. "Hmm heh I lift mine to." He whispered and I immediately wrapped my arms around his shoulders. I pulled him in for another kiss. He slid his hands under my crop top and laid them on my chest. I slid my down to the bottom of his shirt and pulled back. I tugged on his shirt and he got the hint. He pulled his shirt up and over his head. He threw his shirt on the floor and pulled me up in another kiss. I laid back against the head board and he sat in my lap. These shorts aren't to comfortable right now. He push his hips down and rocked them side to side. I moaned and put my face in his chest. I kissed each of his pecks and the licked over his nipple all the way over to his other one. He bit his lip and put his hands in my hair. He started pulling my hair as I began sucking on one of his nipple and playing with the other. He moaned softly and pulled me back by my hair and kissed me hard. He pulled back and pulled my shirt off. He quickly went back to kissing me and gently pulling my hair. His other hand traveled down my body to the top of my shorts. He slid his hand in my short and to my butt. He squeezed it, hard, and I moaned into the kiss. He pulled back and got off me. He pulled my socks, shorts, and underwear off. He licked his lips and climbed back on top of me. He brought one hand down and wrapped his hand around my member and started moving his hand up and down not to fast, but not to slow. I moan and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. After a couple minutes of this he stopped and sat up, he pulled me up into his lap. He put three fingers in my mouth. "Suck." He said. I did as I was told. He massaged my tongue with his fingers, I actually liked this more than I should. He pulled his fingers out and brought them down to my butt. He stuck one finger in, it didn't hurt it just felt.....weird, but good. He started moving his finger in and out slowly, but then a little faster. He stuck in the second finger and this time it hurt a little. He didn't move them for a couple seconds, but once I was use to it he started scissoring them and moving them in and out. I moaned and dug my nails in his back a little. He moaned quietly and stuck in the third. I moaned and whine a little. Just like before he waited a few seconds then started moving them. He hit this one spot that really sent me over the edge. I dug my nails deeper in his back and moved my hands up and down. I bit his shoulder to keep from being to loud. He moaned loudly and moved his fingers faster. "K-Katsuki....ahh." I moaned. He kept hitting that one spot over and over. He brought his other hand down between us to my member and started giving it some much needed attention. I arched my back and moaned. He timed his thrusts with his pumping and that really did me in. I bit the place between his shoulder and neck and kept scratching his back hard. I came not to long after. I laid my head on his shoulder and tried to catch my breath. We're both a sweaty, panting mess. After we caught our breath Kacchan carried me to the bathroom, sat me down and started the shower. He took his boxers off and grabbed my hand. He brought it up to his lips and kissed. I blushed and we hopped in the shower.