12

Uraraka and Mina were currently playing Mario cart. Kaminari has went against Iida and surprisingly Iida won. Kirishima went against Todoroki and Kirishima won. Sero went against Kacchan and not surprising Kacchan won. Mina just won hers and Uraraka's match. Now it's Iida and Kirishima. "Go Kiri Go!" Sero said. "You can beat him Iida." Uraraka said. Kirishima ended up winning. "Yay!" Kaminari and Sero yelled. "Good job, you still did better than me." Uraraka said. Kacchan and Mina are now going against each other. "Come one Mina! You can win!" Kaminari said. "Come one Bakubro dont let her beat you!" Kirishima said. Kacchan won. "Yeah!" Kirishima and Sero yelled. Now it's Kacchan and Kirishima. Everyone was cheering and yelling for both. Kacchan ended up winning. I stood up and walked over to him. "Good job Kacchan!" I sai. He turned around and lifted me up into a big hug. He sat me down and smiled. "You did good to Kirishima." I said. It's now 6:30. "I should be getting home." Kaminari said. "Why don't you see if you can stay tonight? I'm sure my mom won't mind." I said. "Really? That'd be cool." He said. "Yeah. Let me go ask her." I walked down the stairs and to the living room. "Mom." I said. "Yes Izuku?" She stood up and walked over to me. "Is it alright if my friends stay over?" I asked. "Sure honey." She said. "Okay thanks." I said and headed up the stairs. "Yeah y'all can stay." I said. They all called there parents and they said they could stay. I went over to my closet and got out a bunch of extra blankets. They each took two and made there beds on the floor. We watched tv till 7 and then my mom told to come and eat. "I'm so glad Izuku has so many wonderful friends." My mom said. "We're glad to be friends with him." Kacchan said. I blushed and squeezed his hand that I was holding under the table. The rest of dinner flew by, we were talking and laughing. "I'll take up the dishes." I said. I let go of Kacchans hand and stood up. "I'll help." Kacchan said. We stood up and grabbed all the plates. "Thank Bakubro." Kirishima said. Kacchan mutter something and walked over to the sink with me. Everyone got up and headed up the stairs. "Kacchan can I ask you something?" I asked. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "'Course you can Deku." He said. He put his chin on my head. "Do-do you want...anyone... to know that we're d-dating?" I asked. He turned me around and kissed my forehead. "I don't care if our...friends know.. besides Sh-er uh Kirishima already knows." He said. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Okay." I said. I stood on my tiptoes and gave him a peck on the lips. He lifted me up and went in for another kiss. "Heh shorty." He whispered and kissed me again. I playfully slapped his chest. "Let's go up there with our friends." I said. He sighed and put me down. We walked up the stairs and into my room. Our friends were already asleep......all over the floor. Kacchan chuckled and went to put the blankets over all them. "These goofs don't know how to do anything right." He mumbled. I giggled and went to change into some comfortable clothes. I went to the bathroom took a quick shower and changed into my sweat pants and a tank top. I walked out and went to my bed, Kacchan was already there waiting on me. I laid down beside him and cuddled up to him. He put his arm around me and kissed my forehead. "Night Deku." He said. "Goodnight Kacchan." I said and closed my eyes.
I woke up the next morning to talking..well more like yelling. I rubbed my eyes sat up, I immediately notice Kacchan wasn't on the bed. Rather he was wrestling with Kirishima on the floor. I looked around the room confused. "What's going on?" I asked. Kacchan let go of Kirishima and sat next to me. "Did these shitheads wake you up?" He asked. Aww he's worried. "No." I said with a smile. "But what happened?" I asked curiously. "Nothing. Just them being dumbasses." He said. I didn't say anything. "Thanks for letting us stay Mydoria, but we should go now." Kaminari said. "Okay see you later." I said. They all walked out with a wave. "So do you want tell me now?" I asked. He sighed and laid down on my legs. "He took a fucking picture of us..." He whispered. "And you got mad?" I asked. "No...I got mad cause his fucking flash woke me up......and he wouldn't let me see the picture..." He said. He whispered the last part. I giggled and started playing with his hair. My mom opened my door and smiled widely. "Izuku, Katsuki breakfast is ready. Where's your other friends at?" She said/asked. "They went home early cause they didn't bring any extra clothes or anything." I said. "Yeah I should probably go home and change myself." Kacchan said. "Okay. Well you can eat before you leave." My mom said. She closed the door and went back down stairs. "Let's go." He said as he stood up. We walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I sat beside my mom and Kacchan sat beside me. "Did you enjoy the sleepover?" My mom asked. "Yeah." Me and Kacchan said in unison. We looked at each other and laughed. "We played Mario cart for a while then we just talked." I said. "We had some snacks and the others were asleep right after we ate." Kacchan added. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm glad Izuku has friends like you and them Katsuki." She said. After we finished talking and eating I walked Kacchan to the door. He was standing on the top step and facing me. He grabbed my hands and pulled me into a hug. He kissed my forehead. "See you in bit 'Zuku." He said. He pulled away, but I pulled him back. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him. He lifted me up a little bit so it'd be easier to reach him. "See you in bit Kats." I said. He blushed at the nickname and went int for another kiss. He sat me down and walked away.