6

He laid back down as well, we just laid there glancing at each other and occasionally I would giggle and he would chuckle. Nothing was said we just enjoyed the other company. His phone started buzzing, he groaned and grabbed it. "Ugh! It's shitty hair." He said. He answered the call. "What?" He said. He waited for the person to talk. "I'm fine." He grumbled. "I'm busy today." He said and glanced at me. "None of fucking business." He growled. "Bye!" He said and hung up. "What did he want?" I asked. "He wanted to come over and see me today." He said. "And you don't him to?" I asked. He shook his head. "I didn't say that." He said. "But you told him you weren't going to be available today." I said. He growled and sat up. "What?" I asked as I sat up with him. "Thought I was going to be here." He said. My eyes widen in realization. He wants to stay with me, I smiled. "You are!" I said happily as I jumped up and hugged from behind. He tensed up, but relaxed and put his hand over mine. "I need to go change though. And tell my mother were I was and were I'm going to be." He said. I went to move and let him up, but he didn't let me. "I didn't say I had leave right now." He said. I smiled and put my head on his back. He started playing with my fingers and tracing circles on my arm. I nuzzled into the back of his neck. He muttered something, but I couldn't quite hear what he said. "What was that?" I asked. He shook his head. "I need to go clean up and change." He said. I moved and this time he let me. "I'll be back in few minutes." He said. He reached over and grabbed my hoodie. He tried to hand it to me, but I shook my head. "Keep it. It-it's chilly out." I said. He smiled and put it on. I walked out the room and down the steps with him. He opened the door and turned to me. "Hey Deku, you want to go somewhere with me later?" He asked looking at the ground, his ears were pink. "Yes! Er I mean yeah. Where?" I said/asked. "It's a surprise." He said and looked up at me with the beautiful smile of his. He walked out the door and turned to me once more. He brought his hand up to my cheek and caressed it. I turned my head a little and kissed the palm of his hand. He smiled and moved his hand as he walked away. I shut the door and walked up to my room. I went to my bathroom, shower and dried off. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went in my room to my dresser. I want to look nice, but casual. I got a pair of blue, ripped, skinny jeans and a red shirt with the word plus ultra on it. I went to the bathroom and tried to comb my hair down, but ended up failing I sighed and gave up on it. I sprayed some cologne and put my deodorant on and headed downstairs. I sat on the couch and waited for the knock on the door. I heard three knocks and jumped off the couch and rushed to the door. I opened and saw Iida, Todoroki and Uraraka. "What are you doing here?" I asked a little disappointed. "We just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out." Uraraka said. I glanced behind her a saw Kacchan out there waiting on me. "Uh I-I can't. I'm busy today." I said. "Oh?" Uraraka asked intrigued. "What're you doing?" Todoroki asked. "I'm uh going to be with Kacchan for a bit today. You know since he just got back and all." I said nervously. I don't know if Kacchan wants me to tell them that he wants me to hangout with him. "Okay have fun Mydoria." Iida said. I walked out and shut the door. "I will." I said and waved as they walked away. I walked over to him and stood in front of him. "Hey." He said. I smiled again and waved. "Hi." I said. "Let's go." He said. We walked close enough that our arms occasionally touched. "So where are we going Kacchan?" I asked. "To this little cafe I go to often, it's called Jim's." He said. We made it to the little cafe and walked in. It smelled of mozzarella, pies, and other baked goods. He walked up to the counter and waved at the woman who worked there. She had long blonde hair with streaks of purple in it, she had pretty brown eyes, they looked like chocolate milk, and she had pearly white teeth. She smiled and waved back. "Hiya Bakugou!" She said happily. She glanced over at me and smiled wider. "Who's this cutie?!" She asked poking my cheek. He growled and smacked her hand away. "His names Izuku Midoriya." He said in his angry voice. "Hello Mydoria." She said happily. "H-hi." I said. "What can I get ya?" She asked. "The usual for me, plus a strawberry milkshake and whatever he wants." He said and pointed to me. "Oh uh I'll take a um pancakes with a side of bacon and a coke." I said. She smiled and scribbled down our orders. "Okay go have a seat and I'll bring right to you." She said and waved. I followed Kacchan to the back of the cafe and we sat at a small table away from everyone else. He was staring at me. "Do I have something on my face?" I asked. He shook his head and smiled. "No." He said. "Then why're you staring at me?" I asked. His cheeks turned a light pink and so did his ears. "N-no reason." He said and looked down at the table. The woman came out with our food and put it on the table. "Thank you um...I never got your name." I said. She giggled. "It's Elizabeth, but you can call me Lizzie." She said. I smiled and nodded. "Thank you Lizzie." I said. She smiled and looked over at Kacchan. "At least someone appreciates my hard work." She said. "Aw I'm sure Kacchan does he just don't have any manners." I teased glancing over at him. Lizzie giggled and nudge him with her arm. "Someone's in a grumpy mood today." She said as she turned to leave. "She seems nice." I said. "She is. She's just too damn cheery." He said. I laughed and took a bite of my food. "She's pretty to. I love her hair, it's almost the same color as yours." I said. Kacchan growled and gritted his teeth together. "I love her eyes to, normally when someone has brown eyes they look like a muddy color, but hers were like chocolate milk." I said. He scowled and glared daggers at me. "If you like her so much why don't you marry her!" He growled. I gave him a confused look, but then realization hit me. He's jealous, I smiled and blushed a little. "I couldn't do that." I said and looked at the table as well. "You sure as hell want to." He said angry. "No....Kacchan I....I don't like her.....or any girl..." I mumbled. "What do you mean? You like that gravity chick right?" He asked sounding curious. "N-no. I mean I like her as a best friend, well more like sister, but nothing more." I said. "I....I-I'm....gay." I whispered. I heard him gasp. "Really?" He asked. His voice wasn't curious now it was filled with interest...it was like he was waiting on an answer he thought was very important. I nodded my head and my face turned a darker red.