7

"M-me to..." He whispered. It was my turn to be surprised. I looked up at him with wide eyes. I never expected him to say that! "I-is there someone at school that you like?" I asked half wanting his answer, but also not. "Yeah." He said. He glanced up at me then back to the table. I bet it's Kiri or possibly Kami. "Do you?" He asked. "Y-Yeah." I said. He looked up at me a squinted his eyes. "Who?" He asked. I shook my head and blush furiously. "C'mon tell me. You can say that then not tell me." He whined. I shook my head. "Then tell m-me yours." I said. He shook his head and looked away. "Hell no." He said. I laughed. "If I guess it will you tell me?" I asked. He thought for a moment then shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe, but I get to guess yours to." He said. I thought for a second and nodded my head. "Is it Kirishima?" He made a funny face a shook his head. "Hell no." He said. I giggled and waited to hear his guess. "Icyhot?" He asked. I shook my head. "Nope." I said. He let a breath of relief, I wonder why. "Kaminari?" I asked. "Fuck no." He said. He got up and grabbed our plates. "What're you doing?" I asked. "Going to pay and then take you somewhere else." He said. "No you-" "Shut it Deku I'm paying." He cut me off. He went up there and laid them came back. "Let's go." He said. I stood up and walked out with him. "Sonic?" He asked. I laughed and shook my head. "No." I said and giggled. "Sero?" I asked. He made a weird face and rolled his eyes. "Hell to the no." He said. "Shitty hair?" He asked. "No, but he is really sweet." I said. He scowled. "Todoroki?" I asked. He looked at me with hate filled eyes. "What the hell are you dumb!" He yelled. I laughed. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me over to a park. "What're we doing?" I asked. "Going to the park dumbass." He said. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "I meant why." I said. He shrugged and let go once we were in the park. "Why not." He said. I sighed and rolled my eyes again. He walked over to the swings and sat down on one. "Swing with me Zuku." He said in a childish voice. I smiled and slowly got on the other swing. This reminded me of when were little, Kacchan said the exact same thing back then to. I laughed and shook my head. "I said swing Deku not sit." He said crossing his arms. I laughed and started swinging with him. We stayed there for an hour or two before we finally decided to head home. He reached out and held my hand. I looked up at him, but he wasn't looking in my direction. I looked back down at our hands and hesitantly laced our fingers together. I blushed and looked down at the ground. I then remembered that he had a crush one someone and he probably wouldn't want them to see us holding hands like this. I went to unlace our fingers but Kacchan growled. "Don't........please." I could barely hear the last part. "But Kacchan what if your crush sees us?" I asked. We were pretty close to our house by now. He stopped us and turned around. "You really are dense." He mutter. I tilted my head in confusion. "Have you really not notice?" He asked. "Notice What?" I asked. He brought his hand up to my face and put it on my cheek. "Deku.....Izuku.....you sweet, dense mother fucker, the person I like is.......you. I've liked you since middle school, but didn't know how to deal with it so I....I did things that I regret....but I tried to make up for it at UA by talking to you more and being nicer to you." He said. My eyes widened and my mouth hung opened. "I know you don't like me like that, but I just want you to know that I'll always be here for you. You make me crazy in a good way. You're constantly on my mind and I don't know weather that's good or bad." He said. Kacchan......likes.....me. Kacchan likes me! This can't be real! "Kacchan I-I like you to." I said. His eyes were wider then mine and he just stared at me for a second. "Y-you do?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Yes." I said. He stepped closer to me and put his hand on my cheek. He leaned closer to me and closed the little distance between by connecting our lips. I froze for a second, but soon melted into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist. He pulled back and looked into my eyes. "W-What does this mean Kacchan?" I asked. "Let's talk about it inside." He said. I nodded my head. He grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together once more and headed into his house. He dragged me up the stairs and into his room. He walked over to his bed, pulling me along with him, and sat on the bed I sat next to him. "So...what does this mean?" I asked. I want his answer, but I'm also terrified of it. "Whatever you want it to mean. I already told you how I felt and I'll be here regardless so it's up to you." He said. I looked down at our hands and blushed. I tried to swallow my nervousness and speak. "I-I wa-want to-to be y-y-your b-b-b.....boyfriend." I said. He put his free hand under my chin and made me look up at him. "And I really want to yours." He said. Pink dusted his cheeks and the top of his ears. I smiled as I realized that he's just as nervous as I am, he's just better at hiding it. He slowly leaned forward and placed his lips on mine.