13

Warning little bit of smut⚠️
After Kacchan left I walked into the living room and saw my mom on the couch. "Come sit with me Izuku. I want to talk to you." She said. I walked over and sat across from her. "So...what do you want?" I asked. "You and Katsuki.." She said seriously. "W-What about Kacchan?" I asked. She lost her serious look and had a huge smile on her face. "It finally happened! When? Where? Why didn't you tell me?" She said/asked. "Um yeah I guess it did. And I was planing on telling you I was just waiting for the right time. We got together two days after he came back." I said. She laughed and then squealed. "I'm so happy for you! Is he treating you nice? Has he taken you out on a date yet?" She asked. "Y-Yeah, he's pretty great. We-we have sorta been on a date. He took me to this little cafe and we had breakfast, then he took me to the park and we talked and laughed, but that was a little before we got together. I mean it was the same day, but before we officially dated." I said. She hugged me tightly. "I'm glad your happy." She said. I hugged her back. "I have a surprise for you." She said as she let me go. "What?" I asked. "Tosh-Almight invites us to go on a two day trip with him." She said. "Really?! When? Where? Is it just us three? Do you think he'd let Kacchan go? Oh my god I didn't tell him about me and Kacchan yet! Do you think he'll be mad? Will he hate me? What if he doesn't want to be near me anymore?" I started panicking. "Honey calm down. He won't hate you, you mean to much to him your like his own son. He won't be mad, surprised maybe and I'm sure he'd let Katsuki come. He does like Katsuki a lot." She said. I took a deep breath and let it out. "We leave tomorrow." She said. "Okay. Can I stay over at Kacchans house?" I asked. "Sure, just be up around 10." She said. "Kay." I said. I went upstairs took a shower changed and packed some clothes. I put my bags in the closet by the front door with my moms. "Bye mom." I said. "Bye honey love you." She said. "Love you to." I said and left. I walked over to Kacchans house and knocked on the door. His mom answered. "Hi Izuku. Katsuki is in his room." She said. "Thank you auntie Mitsuki." I said and went up to Kacchans room. I knocked and waited for his voice. He slowly opened the door and when he saw me he swung it opened. "Hi Kac-" he leaned down and kissed me. "Miss me?" I joked. "Course I did. Who wouldn't miss your beautiful face." He said and kissed me again. I blushed but wrapped my arms around his neck. "I have a question." I said. He let me in his room and I sat on his bed. He shut the door and locked it. "What's the question?" He asked as he walked over to the bed and sat beside me. "Tomorrow me, my mom and Almight are going on a trip for a few days and I was wondering if you wanted to go with us." I said. "I'll ask my mom." He said. He stood up, unlocked the door, and headed downstairs. He came back up a minute later and shut and locked the door again. "She said yes." He said. He walked over and sat down with me again. "We got to wake up at 10 and leave." I said. He groaned and laid back on the bed. I rolled on top of him. "That means go to bed early mister." I said. I giggled and he laughed. "Yes sir." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He slid his hand down to my butt and squeezed it. I moaned and he slid his tongue in. He massaged my tongue with his and made sure to touch every part of my mouth. He pulled back and went to my neck. He started peppering my neck with kisses. He moved his hand from its place on my butt and slid my shirt up. I raised up and helped take it off. He pulled me back down and put his hand back. He kissed my collarbone and then started sucking on this one place that sent a wave a pleasure to me every time he did. He made his way back up to my lips and kissed me. He squeezed my butt again and then he went back to kissing, nipping, and sucking on my neck. He flipped us over to where he was now on top. He gave me a quick kiss and smiled down at me. "Izuku...." He started. "Yeah?" I asked panting. "I.....I love you.." He whispered. He went in for another kiss as I felt tears well up in my eyes. I pulled back and looked up at him. "I love you too Katsuki." I said and pulled him down for another kiss. He went to my cheeks and kissed my tears away. "Why are you crying 'Zuku?" He asked with a concerned look. "I'm....I'm just so happy." I said. He chuckled and gave me another kiss. Our short, quick, kisses turned to long and passionate ones. I slid his shirt off of him and kissed his neck, collarbone, and the top of his chest. He put his hand on my cheek and caressed my cheek. He went in for another quick kiss then made his way down my chest. He took my nipple in his mouth and pulled and twisted the other with his hand. I bit my lip, but despite my best efforts the sounds escaped a little. He switched sides and once he was done he made a trail of kisses back up to my neck. He started grinding against me and I could no longer contain the sounds. "K-Katsuki...." I moaned quietly. He slid his hands down to the top of my pants and stuck his index fingers in. Before we could go any farther someone started beating on his door. "Katsuki! You shithead! Come down and eat dinner!" His mom yelled. His mom started walking away and he tried to get up, but I wouldn't let go. "What's wrong Deku?" He asked. I shook my head. "Just-just stay for a minute." I whispered. "Wh-" He stopped and then smirked. "Oh I see." He said amusingly. He put some more pressure on me and I moaned. "K-Kacchan don't-" He smashes his lips on mine and brought his hand down over my crotch. He started rubbing me through the fabric. "T-th-that's n-not helping Kacchan." I said. "Oh but I think it is." He said. He unzipped and unbuttoned my pants and slid his hand in my boxers. He pulled my member out and started pumping his hand up and down slowly, but quickly picking up the pace. I put my hands on his shoulder blades and dug my nails into his back. A few small moans escaped him. He took his member out as well and then took them both in his hand. He started thrusting fast, the friction plus the sweet nothings Kacchan was whispering in my ear was overwhelming me with pleasure. I dug my nails deeper and dragged them down his back. He went faster and moaned a little louder. I came and Kacchan came not long after. He laid his head on my chest and we stayed like that for a minute or two.