8

We pulled back and he looked into my eyes. We just sat there like that for a few seconds and then his door slammed opened and we jumped apart. "Katsuki you little shit why didn't you tell me you were going out today and last night?! I was worried sick!" She yelled. She looked over at me and smiled. "Hi Izuku." She said calmly. I smiled nervously and waved. "I thought you were a sleep! And I just went over to his house." He said as he pointed to me. "Well you could've woke me up. I came in here to check on you and if it wasn't for Inko I would've thought them damn villains got you again." She said angrily. He rolled his eyes and glared at her. "Well I didn't. I'm here now so you can leave." He said. She glared at him and walked farther into his room. She looked around and sighed before turning her attention to me. "Izuku when you go home would mind telling your mother that we'll be over around 7 for dinner?" She asked. "Sure, I'll tell her." I said with a smile. She turned to leave, but stopped in his doorway. "And Katsuki clean your room." She said and closed the door as she walked away. Kacchan scooted closer to me and sighed in annoyance. "Sorry 'bout that." He said and chuckled. He reached over and grabbed my hand once more, he laced our fingers together and smiled softly at me. "So...your coming over to my house?" I asked. "I guess so." He said with a chuckle. He rub circles on my hand with his thumb. "I should get home and see if my mom needs help with anything. Besides you have a room to clean." I said and giggled. He groaned and shot me a glare. "It's not funny shitnerd." He said. He tackled me and growled playfully. "Keep laughing and I'll make you do it!" He said. I pretended to be scared. "Oh no! You wouldn't dare!" I said. He rolled his eyes and leaned and kissed my cheek. "I would and you know it." He said. I wrapped my arms around his neck and raised up a little to kiss him. This kiss lasted longer than the others. He licked my lip, I parted them and gave him entrance. He massaged my tongue with his and licked every inch of my mouth. He slid his hand up my shirt and put it over my chest. He broke the kiss to catch his breath, but quickly went back to kissing me. I moved my hands down his back and up his shirt, he shivered, but didn't move. He broke the kiss and started kissing my jaw and then my neck. He littered my collarbone with kisses and made his way back up to capture my lips once more. "Katsuki I-" We jumped up and moved far away once we heard his mom. She walked back out and slammed the door. "Sorry! I should've knocked!" She yelled. "Yeah you fucking should've!" He yelled. "Come on in!" He said. "Are you.......?" She didn't finish her sentence. "Y-Yeah.." I said embarrassed. She slowly opened the door and made her way in his room. "What do you?!" He asked his face red. "Um I-i was just coming back up to apologize for yelling at you." She said. He raised a brow and gave her a weird look. "You never apologize." He said. "I know, but you've been through a lot recently and I just felt like me yelling makes it worse." She said feeling guilty. He rolled his eyes and stood up he walked over to her. "Your not making anything worse, if anything you yelling at me seems normal, so it helps." He said. He pulled her into a hug and she hugged him back. They pulled apart and she smiled. "See I knew you weren't a pain in the ass all the time." She said and chuckled. "What the hell is that supposed mean!?" He yelled. She laughed and walked out. "I should probably head home." I said as I stood up. "Yeah, I'll walk you over." He said. We slipped our shoes on and headed out of his bedroom door and down the stairs. He grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. "Since she already knows no point in hiding." He whispered and smiled at me, I smiled back. We headed out the door and over to my house. We stood at the bottom of the steps and turned to face each other. "I'm going to have an awkward conversation with my mom when I get back, I just know it." He said with a chuckle. I giggled as my face heated up. He brought his hand up to my face and caressed my cheek. "Has anyone ever told you how cute you are especially when you blush." He said. I blushed even harder. "K-Kacchan." I whined and buried my face in his hand. He chuckled and rubbed his thumb over my cheek. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead. "I'll see you at 7." He said. He slowly moved his hand down. He turned and walked away. "See you later Kacchan!" I said. He turned, waved, and smiled then went in his house. I smiled and walked in my house. "Hey mom?" She pokes her head around the corner and motioned for me to come in there so I did. "Auntie Mitsuki said that they'd be over at 7." I said. "Okay. Thank you honey." She said. "Do you need help?" I asked she shook her head. "How was your day? I haven't seen you since last night." She asked/said. "Oh I uh was with Kacchan. We went out to eat at this nice little cafe and then we went to the park for a bit. So it was pretty good. How's your day been?" I asked. "It was good. Mitsuki and I had tea and some snacks together and we talked for a bit." She said. "That's good to hear." I said. I walked over to the table and started setting it. It's 6:30 so we still have 30 minutes until they come. "I'm going to go wash up." I said after I finished. "Okay honey." She said. I walked up the stairs and into my room. I grabbed an outfit and headed to the bathroom. I started the shower and hopped in. After I was done showering I got out and dried off. I put on my outfit which was a checkered green and black shirt with a pair of jeans. I walked out and headed downstairs to the kitchen. They'll be here in 10 minutes, my heart swelled with anticipation. I helped my mom make the plates and sat them on the table. The doorbell rang and me and mom went to answer it. "Come in." She said. She stood to the said to let them in, Kacchan glanced at me and smiled I smiled back. "Let's go eat!" Mitsuki yelled. They walked to the kitchen and sat at the table. Mitsuki and my mom sat together with Masura on the other side of Mitsuki while me and Kacchan sat together on the other end of the table.