Chapter 1: Prologue

(Reaper PoV)

It was just another terrorist mission. Me and my team were sent in to Clean out the rest of the terrorists in this sector. It was going well.

Jester: [Hey Reaper, you going to the pub later with us?]

Me: [(Slight chuckle) I'll think about it, Jester.]

Boss: [Keep comms clear of personal chatter.]

Me & Jester: [Yes DaD]

Dragon & Demon: [(Laughs.)]

We moved into another building. Routine, room by room sweep, clearing out hostiles.

Jester: [Heard rainbows coming to help.]

Dragon: [Better not keep us waiting and longer, I want to sleep.]

Me: [You always want to sleep.] (Hears the asthmatic breathing of a bomber.) [Bomber nearby, be careful.]

I hear shooting in another building, I run out quickly dispatching of the bomber and ran to help my squad. I ran in and saw Demon and jester. Already dead. I ran over to Dragon and Boss. I tried to patch up Dragon when I heard a bomber sprinting at me. I picked up Jesters Keratos and Dragons D50 and tried to kill the bomber, but he had already exploded. Dragon covered me from most of the Explosion. I flew out of the building, Missing my arm and leg. But that didn't Matter. My team were dead. I looked at the Keratos and D50 by my side. I heard some French guy sprinting up. "You're not dying on my now. Come on. Montagne, cover whilst we extract" "Stay behind me." I looked over and saw a shield expand and redheaded girl come over to help the French with me. Then I started blacking out.

I woke up on a Medical bed, both the Keratos and D50 were next to me. I looked up and saw my CO Talking to the Doctor.

"There is extensive damage to the remaining arm and leg. We will need to amputate." The doctor said. "And she has lost that much blood, I don't know if she will wake up."

"What about the Super soldier program." My CO said. "You're not supposed to know about that." The doctor said. "I don't care about what I am and not supposed to know. Will it save her?" My CO demanded. "It could, but I'll need the go ahead from the board." The doctor said. "Then go get the "Go-ahead" from the board." My CO Ordered. My eyelids felt heavy, and I started blacking out.

I woke up again, but something was wrong, I could see "DNI ENITALISING" In the corner of my Eye. Then o looked down and saw two robotic looking arms. I started panicking and the Doctor could see this. "Woah, woah, woah, woah, calm down, its ok. Your safe. don't worry." The doctor said. His voice was soothing. "What happened to me?" I asked shakily. "A bomber killed your squad and Mortally wounded you. We had to operate. And the board decided you would be a perfect candidate for the Super soldier program.

I felt nothing but sorrow and anger. I looked over to my side and I could see Jesters and Dragons Handguns. Then a flashback happened of me seeing Jester dead and Dragon covering me from the bombers blast. I started crying as I picked them up and held them.

"They were quite special to you, weren't they?" The doctor said, his French accent was quite soothing. "We tried to arrive when we could, but SAM batteries were keeping us at bay. We managed to get to you in time, I'm sorry about your team." The doctor said. "I don't know haw it feels to lose someone you thought as family, but I do know how it feels to know you are the only one preventing your family from dying. My name Is Gustave Kateb. Ill be going back to Team rainbow tomorrow. Good luck." He said as he got up and left. I fell back to sleep.

I woke back up and the hospital was on fire. Being attacked by terrorists. I ripped out the tubes and cords that were attached to me. And proceeded towards the door with the keratos and D50 in hand. I only had one clip for each, so I had to make the shots count. I found some gear I could put on. Only a jacket, some jeans, some gloves and a balaclava to hide my face. I ran down the hallway and saw a broken robot. "Please ...leave thi....rea" it said to me, sparking. It was more like a sad plea. I couldn't leave it here in the hospital. So I ran over and picked it up. It was actually quite easy, I thought it would be difficult. "Wha....you doing? Leave me and this place. I will only slow you down." It kept on pleading, but I carried it to the main entrance. On my way I saw nothing but death and destruction. From different Robots like the one I was carrying. "Leave me, I am expendable." It pleaded again. "Not to me." I said to it.

We made it to the main entrance. That's where I saw some members of rainbow and my CO. Rainbow was waiting to enter but the fire kept on pushing them away. I walked out towards my CO. He was quite pleased to see me. "Ch-" I cut him off before he could say my name with a hug. But I whispered to him. "Only my code name." He nodded and said back. "I'm glad you're alive, and you saved one of the robots.

"EWR-114 "Osiris", sir" the robot said. "The techs can scrap it later." My CO said, I looked at him with anger. "You are not scraping him." I said to my CO. "Him?" he questioned back. "You are not scrapping Osiris. He is joining my team once he is fixed up. " I demanded. My CO just laughed and said, "Ok, but you will be the one fixing him. And getting the parts." I agreed and carried him into the back of the van with me.

(2 Months Later)

I had finally got Osiris back up to working order. I found out that he was actually sentient, there was a glitch in his programming that made him sentient, and the reason he was Broken in the hospital is because he disobeyed a direct order and decided to protect the civilians instead of killing them. He then showed me camera footage of my CO ordering him, and the rest of EWR's kind to kill the Doctors and nurses in the hospital. I was fucking livid.

I felt so betrayed and broken at that point. I stormed to My CO's office and just handed him my resignation papers.

"You can't resign Elena Bosak." He said to me. I was so fucking angry I just turn around and threw a piece of paper at him. It read "You can't stop me, I know what you did in that hospital General. I'm not staying with a killer like you." He just laughed at me and pulled a gun on me. "So this is how its going to end. Hmpf. I thought you would have respected your dead team a bit more private. No matter." Once he said this, I felt so fucking angry, I had accidentally uploaded the video to every phone and electronical device in 10 meters. I knew this had happened when multiple people entered the office and held guns up to the general.

I just grabbed my Resignation papers and walked out. I gave them to a different Higher up. And me and Osiris left. Out into the wilderness, taking down terrorists as a small PM. Of just me and Osiris.