The finding

Tony's pov
Finally!I finally got him to go on that trip with his aunt!It took about two hours of convincing him to go!Ah well I do have a lot of free time on my hands.Besides the kid deserves a break he's been patrolling non stop lately.I was happy until,One thought crossed my mind.I have a lot of free time on my hands.I would usually just work on upgrades for my suit in the lab but the kid always does it with me.And I don't even have to work.Im a billionaire!So this is just the beginning of Peters vacation and I'm already board!Good news,it'll only last three days and isn't that far away.Right outside of Queens.What am I supposed to do?I mean I could scavenge around on Peters floor in the tower.After all he could be hiding something that I should know about. He has been more secretive lately.So I think it would be a good idea.Ive tried asking Friday and Karen but Friday won't tell association,he's under orders from Peter.Karen won't tell either.Im pretty sure Peter had his friend Ned,hack it.So I will have to do some investigating myself.I mean the kid has got have something like a diary right?I think he mentioned something about a audio diary?Yeah that's it.Although that would be invading his privacy...Alright my mind's made up!Im seeing what that kid is hiding no matter if he likes it or not!I got up off of my chair and went into the elevator "Floor 3" It started going down floors until it reached floor 3. "You have arived at your destination"
I walked off the elevator onto the floor.Now if I was the kid where would I hide the audio files?Not in the kitchen.Not in the bathroom.So where?...His Room!I walked until I reached Peters door and opened it.It's no where in plain sight that's for sure.I would have seen them then.I opened his closet and rummaged through it.Not in there.So it couldn't be in the dresser so the only place left would be under the bed.Ok moment of truth.I got down and slowly peered under.The only thing I could see was a box.That might be it.I pulled it out from under the bed and looked inside of it.There were a bunch of audio tapes.The nice part was that they could go in a computer.I have on e in my room.I picked up the box.
Time skip to when Tony gets to his room
Finally!I sat the box down and sat down on the bed.That was a lot heavier than I expected.I may be a super hero but I am human like everyone else.I don't have super strength.Actually...I am pretty strong.But damn that box was heavy.Even for me!How many audio tapes are even in there?!Never mind.I got out a disk that had audio file 1 in big words on the front.I popped the case open and slid the disk in.Alright Peter let's see what your hiding.Give me your best!