Audio 12

Now next one.I slid the audio in.
Hi....Sorry if I seem a bit down today...
What's wrong with him?!And why is he always apologizing?!I swear sometimes it gets annoying but I won't tell him that then he'll apologize for that too.
Today wasn't one of my best days...Ned wasn't here and nether was Mj.
Oh,that's not good.
So Flash picked on me a lot and after school he did something new....
That kid agin?!I swear if he touch's my kid I'll-
Hahaha
Why did he laugh?Should I be alarmed by this?
He actually did it.....
Did what?
He actually beat me up...
Oh,That's it!Im going to make that kid wish he was never born.You don't fuck with Peter unless you wanna fuck with me!And I assure you,you don't!
So,when I came in to do my internship and Friday alerted me of my injuries.
Wait what?!Why didn't he tell me?!And to think this has all been happening since before I knew he was Spider man.
I was surprised,A broken nose,bruised stomach and arms.
Is that why he was wearing a hood that day?But I have to remain calm,unless I want someone *cough,cough,Flash*dead.Which I do but Pete doesn't so...I won't...Yet......
Friday,Wanted to tell Mr.Stark but I told her not to.Don't want him thinking I'm weak...Or a burden...

Pete,Why would I think you are weak or a burden?Guess I can let the hope go of you getting better.
He asked why I had a hood on and almost pulled it off.I dodged before he could.It was really close.
I was wondering how he knew what I was about to do and dodge.It was because of his quote on quote 'Spidey senses'.
He could've seen it!
Yeah,I should of.This kid!-Is unbelievable even though he's honest.He doesn't tell me anything!Nada!
He didn't,thank goodness!Nothing other than that really happened that day.Patrol I got shot.
He what?!Does this kid not know limits?!
I got shot 3 times.But it's fine.
That is anything but fine!My God!
All I had to do was remove the bullets myself with Some tweezers.Which was very painful.Sense of my high medobolism,It's really hard to numb the area...
Yeah,no kidding...PETE,WHY?!TELL ME THESE THINGS?!Calm down Tony,Just Calm down.In and out.In and out.
Then I had to wash the wound to make sure it's not infected,And wrap it.Its honestly not a big deal.
Not a big deal?!What am I going to do with you kid?!
It may hurt now but but,The wound
will be healed by morning.
Yeah....right,And I'm a magical princess called Shiri.Kid tell someone other than your friend.
I'm surprised your Aunt still didn't  know your Spider man regarding all the injuries you get.
That's all for today.My arm hurts too much to do my homework right now and I'm tired anyway so I'll try to go to sleep.
Yeah,good luck with that.
And wake up,do my homework tomorrow.
Kid you sure?Thats pretty early.
Bye!How do you turn this off agi-Ow!
Let me guess,he didn't go to sleep did he?This kid is killing me!Ok next one,is audio 13!lets go and do this.I guess.....