Audio 16

Tony's pov
Finally, I'm home! That traffic sucked, credited
it may of been my fault to begin with. Now I have to get back to listening to the audios. Pete's going to be home soon and time won't stop itself. Actually maybe I could call Strange.
No, he's probably busy. I went inside the elevator.
*Time skip*
Alright audio 16 give me your best shot! I bet I've already seen the worst!
Hey guys, today we have a special guest!
Say hi!
I wonder who it is. I'm guessing it's one of his friends, presumably that Mj girl I talked to.
Sup losers. Mj that's rude! What was I supposed to do? Say the same thing as you?! Yes.
Bingo
Anyway today we are going to answer each other's riddles! You know your talking to a screen right? Yes. You need some help.
I know.
Knowing what I know now, Pete was most likely not joking.
Why are you even talking to a screen?
Because I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. lonely.
No, that's cap. But, why that reference? It suffers me!
No your not! You have me! Oh is someone finally emitting our friendship? No!
That's cute but I'm pretty sure she won't admit her feelings anytime soon.
You have me too! Ned?! When did you get here?! I was spying on you two to see if you would kiss. Why would we do that? Because you two lo- No! T-totally not!
You do, Stop lying to yourself.
Oh and Ned I would run. Why? Mj looks like she's going to kick your ass. 
Well, Led is in trouble.
Oh no! Run Ned! Ahhh! Get back here you little-
Be happy cap wasn't there or else you would get yelled at for your language.
And that's all the time we have today! Goodbye! Peter help! I'm coming
Ned!
Well now thats over and was unexpectedly funny. On to the next one now. I hope the next ones quick like this one I really need it to be.
I'm running out of time!