Audio 17+18

I picked up audio 17. Hopefully it will be as quick as the other one. If not quicker. I slid it in.
He-  gu-y  s
What is he saying? I think it's glitching.
S-s - rry , B-Ad recept-ION  *Beep*
Ah! What the hell?! That was so loud!
s-SO
Alright I'm not dealing with this. I'm taking this out before it breaks my ear drums!
I quickly pressed the return button and took the audio out. Well, at least it was short. On to the next one hopefully it's not the same.
Hey guys sorry about yesterday me and aunt May went somewhere with no reception.
Yeah that was clear I wonder where though?
I can't tell you though, it's me and Mays secret.
She's just filled with secrets, isn't she?
Well, I don't really have anything to report except I found out some thing called vines exist.
Oh god please no! Don't tell me he's going to turn into one of those 'follow the memes and trends' kids'
There was one with a man in a police officer too.
That had to be interesting.
I like vines there really funny and make me happy.
They're supposed to be really funny, they could make anyone laugh.
My uh.. depression has been getting...better...
It doesn't sound like it. The way he's saying it makes me even more worried than before. The way he said that he just sounded so hesitant.
Hopefully this isn't a misconception.
I mean, feeling more numb than sad, having a lot of thoughts of suicide and not wanting to get up in the morning is at least a little bit better right?
No, no it's not why do I keep thinking it's going to get better it's obviously is only going to get worse. Why would he even think he's getting better in the first place?!
Because at least I'm not feeling as sad and sure I wish I could just fall asleep and never get up but that's just a little lack of motivation!
This is getting worse, so much worse. I want to break down and cry from the sense of dread I was getting. I feel a panic attack coming from how scared I was. I reminded myself to breath I have to be strong and carry on.
I- I have a confession to make... I don't think I'm okay..
Well at least he admitted it right? Right now I was desperately searching for anything good.
To stop me from flying down there in my suit right now.
If- If anyone is watching this....help.. I don't think I can do this for much longer..
They say like father like son, but this is too far, even though I'm not I feel like I'm feeling his emotions. Sadness and agony were all I could feel. They were over taking me. I felt a coldness run over me. I tried to reach for the box with the audios in it but couldn't, all I was capable of doing was curling around myself and shaking. "Sir, your elevated blood pressure indicates you are about to go into a panic attack, Should I alert-"
"N-No!" I gasped out I needed to be strong dammit, why couldn't I?! I felt myself to start to hyperventilate as the past flashed through my mind and what could happen in the future. Haven't I already lost enough?! Why must I be threatened to lose him too?! I let loud sobs as I didn't care about being quiet right now. All the sudden I heard the door open and my heart almost stopped. "Mr. Stark, I'm back! I couldn't find you so I decided to look in her- Mr.Stark?!" I then realized something, I had taken too long.
Shit.